Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Release Notes Feedback 3/11/11

Default Release Notes Feedback 3/11/11

Hello Citizens,

Please feel free to post your feedback regarding this update in this thread. All feedback is welcome and appreciated as long as it's constructive.

If you wish to discuss this update or if you have questions please post about it in the City Hall forum.

Now, let's build something together!

- Clerk Casey

i like the earthquake fund. wish i had more to give.

lightning bolts are great! in cityville lighting bolts are like dollar signs $$$$$$. and as many as u can give would be greatly appreciated. im finding the energy cap to not be as big of a challenge as i thought. i have noticed collection items dropping more frequently and some collections when u turn them in give u energy and u get get energy for visiting neighbors too.

the increase in the energy bar is great too. thanks for making a compromise!!!

i am officially not leaving cityville like i planned. thanks for listening.

Only the visitor center will give more energy payouts? How about the other community buildings? I've noticed I barely received an energy from my community buildings lately after the 3/9 update. And if my understanding is correct, we can use those batteries up to 45 energies. Well, better than the 30 cap but it will be best if we have higher cap like 100 for example or better yet remove the energy cap. :/
    Last edited by Poochykins; 03-11-2011 at 08:46 PM.

Amalia wrote
    Code:
    Zynga will donate 100% of the purchase price to help Earthquake relief efforts in Japan.
    I am very sorry, but how can I be sure, that after my donation, you will not claim that there was a "texture error" and you correct it to 10% before you transfer the money to Japan.
    It happened yesterday with the cabbage, it can happen again as long as you think, that
    # new features can be released without checking them
    # mistakes can happen and there is no need for apologize or refunding
    # the "balance of the gameplay" of Zynga is more important than the balance of the players. This morning I run out of goods. My plan was that my 200 cabbage plots will last over the weekend.

My personal balance is extremely disturbed !

It would be better if the energy cap was lifted.. I had a feeling you all would add a small amount on but hey, its better than 30. I still don't think its enough to convince me to stay.
    CityVille 2
    http://www.facebook.com/AdrianLP91 - Always accepting neighbors!
    Add me on the PSN if you play Black Ops/MW3, "adrianp2009"

Quote Originally Posted by Poochykins View Post
    Only the visitor center will give more energy payouts? How about the other community buildings? I've noticed I barely received an energy from my community buildings lately after the 3/9 update.

I agree with you! This happened to me the past two days. I rarely get energy and only get three bolts after collecting from about 4 or 5 buildings. I lost a lot of energy out of that.

But on one of those days, I had FOUR bolts from the buildings. 0.o

Okay, I purchased the sweet potato and it's there, but then a page popped up with wanting MORE money for a donation as well as my personal information. I closed the page but then realized that it may be the only way to have you donate?

On the energy, it's waaaaaayyyyy too confusing...here's what I should see in my inventory bar:

3+ energy = allowed 15 so that makes 45, correct?
    2+ energy = allowed 15 = so that makes it a max of 30?
    1+ energy = alllowed 15 = ok, so 15 then???

PLUS, 30 + your extra 15. If I add this all up, I should be able to have 135. Your wording is confusing.

OR, is it you can only have 15 of ANY energy and 30 + 15 in your bar??? So, can I have 45 in my bar (from gifts) and 15 in storage? or is it 45 in my bar and zero in my inventory????

Most of my neighbors have stopped playing/sending energy for fear that it would get rejected, so I haven't been able to save up any of the energy even close to 15 yet.

Can you clarify? thanks.

wait, so this means our absolute max energy is 45? But our cap is still 30 right? Im confused :\

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieinSK View Post
    Okay, I purchased the sweet potato and it's there, but then a page popped up with wanting MORE money for a donation as well as my personal information. I closed the page but then realized that it may be the only way to have you donate?

On the energy, it's waaaaaayyyyy too confusing...here's what I should see in my inventory bar:

3+ energy = allowed 15 so that makes 45, correct?
    2+ energy = allowed 15 = so that makes it a max of 30?
    1+ energy = alllowed 15 = ok, so 15 then???

PLUS, 30 + your extra 15. If I add this all up, I should be able to have 135. Your wording is confusing.

OR, is it you can only have 15 of ANY energy and 30 + 15 in your bar??? So, can I have 45 in my bar (from gifts) and 15 in storage? or is it 45 in my bar and zero in my inventory????

Most of my neighbors have stopped playing/sending energy for fear that it would get rejected, so I haven't been able to save up any of the energy even close to 15 yet.

Can you clarify? thanks.
    We have extended the limit on the Energy Bar by +15 when adding gifted or purchased Energy Batteries. Please note that your lightening bolts will continue to not be affected by the Energy Bar Cap.

^ So we can only go up to 45 max.? The cap is still 30?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast