Page 1 of 267 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Release Notes Feedback 3/9/11

Default Release Notes Feedback 3/9/11

Hey Everyone,

Please feel free to post your feedback regarding this update in this thread. All feedback is welcome and appreciated as long as it's constructive.

If you wish to discuss this update or if you have questions please post about it in the City Hall forum.

Please see the following announcement regarding inventory changes.

Now let's build something together!

- Clerk Casey
    Last edited by Amalia; 03-09-2011 at 09:27 PM.

Angry New population lvl expansion restrictions

Dang guys! It was silly enough that at lvl 63 still have the same amount of energy as back at 30. but now you restricted land expansions by population size. Not enough room to support nearly 14000 peeps. Building pops to low? Umm maybe rethink that if a lvl 30 has 30 nrg maybe at 60+ one should have 60+ nrg. kinda makes sense. work it out boys n girls or this game is history for this gmr.

Angry Energy Limits

Oky, who's stupid idea was it to put a limit on the number of 3+ energies in out inventory. I just tried to collect a couple of gifts and it said my inventory was full for this item. When I looked in my inventory, there is now a maximum of 15! There is no way anyone can get anywhere in this game with 15 energies, what with all the stores, crops, etc.

I've played this game since it first came out but this might just be the game killer for me!

Yep. It is my killer. Thanks, Zynga.

stupid and purposeless idea. if you don't want us to have that much energy than stop putting the pop-up ad to "Ask your friends" every single time we run out of energy.

Seems they are making a lot of limiting changes to the game lately. I hadnt noticed the new expansion rules. that along with the new energy limit might kill this game for many.

Not only for the +3 energy, also for the +2 neergy packs, the +1 energy, the zoning permits and building grants and other useless stuff.

The good news: The important things in the game, like the white bunny, the brown puppy, the roses, the flowers still have no limits.

Have to agree with you. Your maximum energy is 30 which doesn't cover the shops, let alone the houses, community and crops and it doesn't help that when friends do come to help they all tend to go for the same patch of crops or houses.

Not sure why I keep starting games with Zynga when they always end up changing things which make it almost impossible to achieve anything unless you're going to spend money it

i just WTF!

Default energy

the game says you can only have 15 energy in inventory! that can´t be true can it?

Page 1 of 267 1231151101 ... LastLast