Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Duck pond expansion gave me an extra pond and can't expand the first one

I have the same problem, mine is fully expanded with 40 ducks in it, I can't look inside it, then it won't let me look in anything else and i have an extra duck pond in my gift box.

Add me to the list--I got the extra duck pond, too, and have 20 watering cans invested and about 7-8 shovels. Hope they won't be gone when I go back. I've also heard that expanding to 40 can cause "really bad things to happen." Didn't specify what, but with the bad things happening with the 30 expansion, why risk 40?

Interesting, apparently the second half of bull can't be posted. Too bad with all the animals on the farm doing it!!

Everyone needs to just chill, it is just a game. Seriously, the duck pond will still be there tomorrow to expand. People ask for duck pond expansion, and they give it to us. Maybe we all didn't want one, but it doesn't hurt anything. There will always be more shovels and water.

Ditto, totally whizzed; got another pond, lost 20 watering cans trying to expand the first (didn't even get 30!). This is a total cluster... Plz, make it more unfun.

Default Ditto on Extra duck pond.

Have 2 duck ponds now.

We are currently issuing a patch regarding Duck Ponds; specifically it's addressing the issue that if you get it up to Level 2 you can't look inside, which is causing a scattering of other issues as well.

If you are encountering another problem (if you're unable to upgrade any of your Duck Ponds for instance) please report it immediately. If you've lost parts, unfortunately you'll need to file a CS ticket for proper recompense.

i didn't get the second pond until i accepted some gifts from the zynga gift board. so far it lets me both expand and build the second one.

i upgraded my excisting pond to 40 and then i get a pop up window for duck expansion and it reset my pond down to expand 20-30, I also had an extra pond in my gift box and i placed that on my farm hoping it would reset my other pond and it didnt so now i have two ponds that need expanding when it should only be one....Please let me know when this is fixed because right now im afraid to try and rebuild my current one and lose another 20 waters and 20 shovels let alone attempt to build the second pond.

Me, too. I had an extra pond in my gift box and foolishly placed it thinkint that having the second pond was somehow part of the expansion.

And I lost farmcash in doing so, somehow.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast