Thread: 37 x 37?

Default 37 x 37?

I've done several searches and can't find an answer. How do you unlock the 37 X 37 expansion? I've completed the 35 X 35....it says "complete the enormous pain in the. mission to unlock" What do I need to do to get that mission? It hasn't popped up that I know of...or if it has, I've already done it. The only missions I have currently are the last of Fanny and Hank, the last of the Pox, and "building a snow fort" that I just got today.

The 37x37 has not been released yet. Its scheduled to be released March 1, barring any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by kburen View Post
    I've done several searches and can't find an answer. How do you unlock the 37 X 37 expansion? I've completed the 35 X 35....it says "complete the enormous pain in the. mission to unlock" What do I need to do to get that mission? It hasn't popped up that I know of...or if it has, I've already done it. The only missions I have currently are the last of Fanny and Hank, the last of the Pox, and "building a snow fort" that I just got today.
    It's not released yet, stay tuned possibly next week.

Afraid you will have to wait 'til March 1st !!! (stated release date, but don't hold your breath !!!!)

I heard there is a way if you want to pay horseshoes..I think its 180 of them...but you still have to do the mission connnected with it.

Thanks! Some games put "coming soon!" over things that aren't released yet...that helps