Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentines Day Decorating Contest: Enter by 2/21!

Default Valentines Day Decorating Contest: Enter by 2/21!

Pucker Up! Show us your most romantic homesteads! Post a screenshot of your Valentines Day themed homestead showcasing your decorating skills. First place winner will receive 750 Horseshoes! Second place runner up will receive 500 Horseshoes and third runner up will receive 350 Horseshoes.

The winning entry will also be featured on the FrontierVille page, Fan Page, and Twitter, to be viewed by millions of fans!

The Rules:
    • One entry per person with a maximum of three images of the same homestead and arrangement.
    • You must post your entry to this thread. You may use any free image hosting website to display the picture. Guide to posting screenshots of your homesteads.
    • Your image may be cropped and resized but you may not photoshop or otherwise edit the content of your image.
    • Your entry must be of your homestead you cannot enter a friend or neighbors homestead.
    • No insulting or making negative comments about other contest entries, this will not be allowed and may result in the disqualification of your entry.
    • All entries must be posted in this thread by: Monday, February 21, 2011 at 11:00 AM Pacific

The Prize:
    • 750 Horseshoes goes to the top chosen homestead.
    • 500 Horseshoes goes to the second runner up.
    • 350 Horseshoes goes to the third runner up.

Please be aware that Facebook images will not post here on the forums if you have specific permissions set. There are several free image hosting websites available on the web: imageshack, TinyPic or Photobucket. Please see this thread for additional information.

Selection of Winners:
    • The top 10 Homesteads will be selected by the FrontierVille team. A poll will then be created for you to vote for your favorite homestead out of the 10! The top choice will win 750 Horseshoes, Second place runner up will receive 500 Horseshoes and third runner up will receive 350 Horseshoes.

If you have any questions about the contest rules, please PM one of the moderators and they will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Happy Decorating!

Default Whaaa....??????????

Dear Miss Marme:
    Sounds great, exciting! But, how in the frontierville are we suppose to be able to decorate when we seriously don't have a single empty spot left with all the new missions going on and without getting our expansion(sss) done?
    Can't you hold off and surprise us with some 'love' later, the stress is killing me right now!

I agree with Sarahdawn.

Other games give unlimited storage........FREE....including animals, trees, whatever they are providing for purchase.....that way we can keep buying new things and decorating so it is not a crowded mess.

Allot of us pay $$$ for these decorations and are unwilling to delete them because of it.

These last missions for expansions required 700 + cloth!! .....Really?!

Please consider what you are doing, before folks get fed up paying for things that they end up having no room for, and forced to delete their $$ in order to keep playing.

You need to think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahdawn View Post
    Dear Miss Marme:
    Sounds great, exciting! But, how in the frontierville are we suppose to be able to decorate when we seriously don't have a single empty spot left with all the new missions going on and without getting our expansion(sss) done?
    Can't you hold off and surprise us with some 'love' later, the stress is killing me right now!
    Building the entire homestead with a valentine's day theme would mean SELLING a lot of stuff... or needing a much larger storage shed.

Frontierville needs as much or MORE storage than Farmville but has the smallest storage of any Zynga game.

How about letting us build multiple sheds or offer an upgrade to the barn to store stuff? I could easlly use 300 storage slots. I have a LOT in my inventory of unplaced items that I won't place until I have more storage.

I still have half of my halloween and Christmas stuff out because my shed is full.

But I did set up a V-day area in a corner.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000158028047

Added a variation... since I just got the kissing tree.
    (which helps show that its really too early with the V-day quests incomplete)

Last edited by CafeFred; 02-11-2011 at 09:30 PM. Reason: making the picture visible

Default v-day contest

A single rose for all it's worth
    a sign from earth that God's at work
    with all it beauty and romance
    it puts all lovers in a trance
    although it wilts and wares away
    the LOVE it shows forever stays.

SimpleBlessedLove
    My entry for the v-day contest:

Hi CafeFred: just letting you know your link isn't working. Good luck in the contest. I'll have to wait to see if I can even clear a corner somehow

Could Zynga please hold this contest for now? Or at least extend the deadline for a couple weeks more? A lot would like to enter this contest but as of the moment, we really CAN'T. A lot of missions going on right now with lots of planting crops needed. We no longer have space to even decorate our homestead at this point. I know there's expansion available but honestly it's really not enough. Far from enough. So please consider everyone's suggestion. Thank you!

Id love to have my 1st crack at a contest but I need the land/more storage... Id really love to see the 37 x mission be released immediatly please, like so many others an extra week and the land release would deffinatly = more good, well planned entries Cheers...

First of all HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO EVERYONE! LOVE TO EVERYONE <3 Here's my entry to the Valentines Day Contest. Enjoy and please vote for me! Thank you
    [IMG][/IMG]

Upgrade- far image
    [IMG][/IMG]

Upgrade- Close image
    [IMG][/IMG]

Hope I make it to the finals & win! Thnx for the comments and good luck to everyone!
    <3<3<3
    Last edited by Agathavanny; 02-13-2011 at 05:16 PM.

Default Goin' to the chapel

Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast