Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: No more red pagoda or new years rabbit

They were put into the Market by accident and were removed; they won't be featured in the coming Mystery Game (we've put in a couple of new items to replace them).

Thank you Stumpgrinder. There is our answer.

Thanks for the update Stumpgrinder
    No longer supporting Zynga. You won't find me here.

Will they be released at all for those who missed them?

I guess nobody informed me of the glitch that allows you to go into the market and make a purchase using coins or farm cash depending on the item.

Oh wait thats part of normal game play.

This is the equivalent to some poor guy putting his baseball cards on the garage sale table for a quarter a piece then having his friend ring him up to tell him the baseball card market is up and there worth more than ever so he pulls what he didint sell so he can sell at a later time for a higher profit.

Heres the kicker he cant go to all his customers and offer to pay them a quarter each to get his cards back because he just found out there worth more.
    My sig was designed by Mr. Street Racer Guy
    Limited Masteries Goji Berries,Cupcakes,Cascadian Blueberries,Hollyhocks,PintoBeans,Lupine,DogRoses,Candycorn,Black Roses,WhitePumpkins,Pointsetta,baloons Pumpkin cider

They were out, some people bought them. Fair enough. I wish I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldann View Post
    Since it was a glitch that they were in the market and people exploited that glitch, perhaps they will simply disappear from peoples' farms between now and next week when they are in the Dart Game.

That would be fair within the parameters of the TOS, as this is a game that is in-development and errors like this will happen from time to time. To be fair to those of us who didn't jump on the opportunity to exploit a glitch, maybe they should simply disappear. To be fair to the integrity of the game's design, errors need to be corrected when they happen. It wasn't a lot of coins for anybody to lose. Though I know the coin loss would be exploited to the degree possible by some players, especially the sort of players who jumped on the glitch in the first place.

People who took advantage of the glitch and got the items before the glitch was corrected would be stepping WAY over the line to make a big fuss about winning said items again in the Dart Game.
    i'm sorry, but since when do errors get corrected in Farmville?

if people, myself included, bought something that was available in the market for multiple hours....it's not our fault. there was no indication it was a glitch. there was no known issue. there was no bug reported. we bought stuff that was available. good for us. score one for the good guys for once.

From the TOS:

c) Zynga has the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify and/or eliminate such Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods as it sees fit in its sole discretion, and Zynga shall have no liability to you or anyone for the exercise of such rights.

Quote Originally Posted by badme View Post
    I think the term "exploiting a glitch" is a tad bit harsh in this case. Geez.
    You are correct. People didn't exploit anything. The pagoda was available for 40,000 coins and people bought it. It was freely available in the store to purchase. I bought it and put it into storage. Nothing wrong with buying it if it was available to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldann View Post
    From the TOS:

c) Zynga has the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify and/or eliminate such Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods as it sees fit in its sole discretion, and Zynga shall have no liability to you or anyone for the exercise of such rights.
    yup. that's what it says.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast