95 19.11%
  • Haven't been able to Quest yet.

79 15.90%
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Quests in Farmville: Yes or No?

Default Quests in Farmville: Yes or No?

Do you like them so far?

What don't you like about them?

What kind of quests would you like to see if any?

** Please keep this constructive. I'm making this thread to see what y'all have to say. Curious by nature and all.

Happy Holidays!
    And then I put on my robe and wizard hat..

I don't mind them as long as they don't get crazy.
    Because Frontierville annoys me with the constant ask for this collect this.

Agree with Steph......FrontierVille has FAR too many and I feel like I'm constantly spamming and begging.

But I don't mind the Quests where I have to tend to X number of animals or neighbors or crops, etc. Wouldn't mind them on FarmVille either as long as they aren't excessive!!

Not in favour... especially if they involve constant begging from neighbours all the time. Lately, we seem to do that 90% of the time as it is. They should change the name of the game to BegVille.

on a chair sitting on her hands trying to behave

Too many parts. Now I'm simultaneously building orchards and the shop, which means I have to select which building to place my parts, which means twice as many clicks. I like the quest idea, just wish it wasn't so repetitive (i.e. building after building after building.)

I like it It's a nice change...I'd prefer if they released quests once in a while...and not 3-4 at the same time like on other games

I don't want to do quests. There are other games for that and I stopped playing those for a reason. I would like to play the game the way I want it to. Plant the crops I want, when I want. Buy the items I want when I want. Not because the game tells me to plant or buy something. I really dislike this "playing by the numbers" thing and I hope it's not the new flavour in FV. If it is, that will mean I'm going to quit soon because I'll lose interest. Just like I lost interest in FtV.

I voted yes, but i am not to sure about planting spinach & strawberries again. I already mastered them, so it seems like a waste of time.
    Level 130 playing since April 2010

Quote Originally Posted by janj77 View Post
    I voted yes, but i am not to sure about planting spinach & strawberries again. I already mastered them, so it seems like a waste of time.
    dont forget, doing a quest, you get rewards such as decorative item!!

i rather do something that is worth getting!!

its worth it!

i love it every bit

the FrV quests started out ok, but when the only way to progress in the game was to get loads of items from neighbours, or for your neighbours to have a particular withered crop, they ceased to be fun. there were also too many going on at once.
    a quest now and again which doesn't require new neighbours and which you don't have to complete is ok although I don't want the huge nag arrow from FrV

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast