Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Costume Contest!

Default Halloween Costume Contest!

We want to see what you’re going to be for Halloween! From October 26th to November 2nd submit a picture of yourself (or with your friends) in your Halloween Costume to be entered in a chance to win some awesome prizes!

Hold up a sign with your Forum ID on it and have a close buddy take the picture. (Remember, we have to see the name so we can get you your prizes!)

Happy Halloween!

Details:
    • The FarmVille team will be selecting our top 10 favorite costumes on the 3rd of November.
    • Costumes do not need to be FarmVille themed. Be creative!
    • No photoshopped (or edited) images are allowed. And yes, we can tell.
    • No flaming or insulting pictures that other players have posted.
    • Posting will end at 6:00 PM PST on November 2nd.
    • We will announce the top 10 winners on November 3rd.
    • Make sure you are original! The FarmVille team will be judging the pictures based off of creativity, effort and presentation.

Rules:

ALL ENTRIES MUST BE POSTED IN THIS THREAD!
    • No inappropriate content is allowed in the photos. (The forum rules still apply)
    • Please no inappropriate or revealing costumes. Any photo that contains explicit content will be removed, and the poster will receive a permanent ban.
    • The photos must show your entire costume!
    • The picture must be original. No going and getting an image off of the internet.
    • To ensure the legitimacy of the picture, you MUST hold a sign in the picture with your Forum ID. This way we know it’s you! Any entries submitted without a sign are not considered eligible entries.
    • Entries that are sent to any members of the FarmVille team via PM or email will not be considered valid.
    • No spamming of the thread is allowed. This includes any content that is not relevant to the Costume Contest.
    • One entry per person. Choose wisely! (This means that creating an additional forum account to post multiple entries is NOT allowed.)
    • You must be wearing the costume!

Rewards:

The 10 winners of the contest will receive:
    • 500 Farm Cash
    • 500,000 Coins

How do I post a picture of my costume to this thread?
    Follow this simple guide:

http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?t=391460
    Last edited by PlainD; 10-26-2010 at 01:05 PM.

Cool!!! I'll Take a Picture tonight!! Do we have to be in the picture or can we just lay our costume out? I don't like my face shown on the internet!

I'd like to

"It's impossible" Pride said. " It's risky" Said the experience. "It makes no sense" Said reason. "Try" whispered the heart

^^ This was taken a few days ago at a party by my uncle with a pro camera it was the best image I could get because my camera isn't great

I provided proof that it is me below

Me as Lucius Malfoy from Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix

- Sorry about the quality computer webcam isn't great, Look closely my name is right

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Didn't read the rules properly so that is me holding the exact prop that is in the first image and a piece of paper with my forum name
    Hope it's acceptable... Please notify me if it is not
    Last edited by XxScurryxX; 10-30-2010 at 10:59 AM.

Default halloween Contest

Last edited by ladyM1970; 10-26-2010 at 02:27 PM. Reason: did not have my name with picture

You do need to be wearing the costume - but you can use a mask to protect your identity. You also need to hold up the paper with your forum name on it so we know it's you!

Can't really hold a sign with the claws. x__x
    One of my butcher bat costumes.

Last edited by zombski; 10-26-2010 at 02:04 PM.

Default Cruella De Ville and dalmations

Farm ID# 1184524356
    Last edited by 1FunnyFarm; 10-26-2010 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Adding farm ID

Please be sure to partner with a friend and have your forum name show on paper in the image. Otherwise great entries won't qualify!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast