post personal information about yourself, your email address or your account in these forums. Customer support is not located on these forums. Reports should be filed with http://zynga.custhelp.com/app/ask
What do I do if chips are missing?
Firstly, If you are unable to log into your Social network account – the one from which the chips are missing - you must regain access to that account prior to reporting your loss.
Then, please make the following changes:
1. Uninstall Java completely, and then reinstall the latest version.
2. Clear your cache.
3. Change your passwords - First change the password to your e-mail account, and then change the password to your Social Network.
4. You may have alternate email addresses associated with your profile that could compromise your account:
On Facebook: From the Settings drop down menu, choose Account Settings. Go to the Contact Email section and click the Change option to view all of your addresses. Check the list for any unusual addresses. Please remove any that you do not recognize. If you don’t currently have anti-virus installed, please do so. Also there are several spyware detection applications available, one of which is Ad-Aware.
On Myspace: Under My Account, check the email address section for any unusual addresses. Please remove any that you do not recognize.
On Bebo: In the Home tab, select My Account. Check the email address section for any unusual addresses. Please remove any that you do not recognize.
Once you have done all of the above in the correct order, submit a ticket confirming that you’ve made those changes, and be sure to include the following information to http://zynga.custhelp.com/app/ask.
Subject: Hacked Chips
1. Briefly, what exactly happened?
2. When did you last see the chips in your account, and what time did you notice that they were gone? Which time zone are you in?
3. What was your balance before your chips disappeared, and what is it now?
4. Include any messages or links that you may have clicked which could have resulted in your loss.
5. Make sure you include your UID (facebook or myspace user ID)
5. If you submit an incomplete ticket, without all of the details requested above, it could significantly delay our response time.
Duplicate threads regarding this issue may be deleted.