Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: New Storage?

I expect to see lots of threads like this today
    Skip to the end...

I know what you mean, i have been waiting ages for storage and then to find out how awful it is i.e Red Barn - 40,000 holds 6 ! and i dont have the FV cash.

Should be FREE like Farm Town and that holds upto 30 items.

Am just going to hide mine behind the trees

My barn and tool shed hold 10 items. Dont ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss pumpkin View Post
    I expect to see lots of threads like this today
    It makes me sad, too. There's no telling what Zynga is planning, for all we know they could up the storage amount later. I'm happy with what I got, but it's obvious people are not going to be pleased with the limited storage they were given. Here's to hoping the threads don't get out of hand.
    Masteries: Rice, Strawberries, Pumpkins, Cranberries, Morning Glories, Eggplant, Raspberries, Pattypan Squash, Aloe Vera

I was really disappointed. When storage was being talked about, I honestly thought it'd be a big game feature like the Gift Box. We have SO much junk to store. To find out that you have to purchase items that can only store 2, 6, or 20 items... Just wow... That doesn't even begin to help me clear away the Halloween stuff.

My Site, I cant tell you where to find me.

I hope there is 400 of these type threads. I am perfectly content with my 2 tool sheds, will hold my balloons quite nice, well not all 3, since gotta keep on on display, so 2 more large things go into other shed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephtis View Post
    Come on shed for 2 items or a barn for 6? My farm has heaps of crap that needs storing. But BUY one and you can store 20 items!?!

I would need another farm to place the barns I need to store my stuff!! Come on, those of us without the cash could have at least got half the storage space ... NOT HAPPY!!

AND I noticed I have a shed and a barn and my stuff is duplicating in both?? So having one of each doesn't give you anymore space.
    They add up. So you have 8 alltogether. Its so you can open one and see all the items in all the storage. Not having to hunt through each shed or barn to find the item.

If you have 2 shed and 1 barn you have 10 slots alltogether, no matter what you open you will see all of the 10 items.

I was 100 coins over 100k, 499 FVC and 5xp away from lvl. I bought a hay bale. Oh so Lucky...
    I'm not sure I can ever change this sig.

Now we need SPACE for STORAGE!

(or maybe it's a hint to just sell off all the stuff instead of keeping it in storage!)

Quote Originally Posted by bruddahmanmatt View Post
    didn't knew it was up yet, when i checked that thread it was still only the loadingscreens...

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast