Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Macaroni an cheese recipe

Default Macaroni an cheese recipe

Anyone that is level 77 can you please post what's in the mac n cheese . I just want to get ahead an start planting .

I've searched for a master list an mac n cheese isn't on it ..

Thank You

It's cheese sauce and noodles -- if you already have both recipes, you can start making these ingredients. If not, I'd recommend making a ton of truffle oil: you'll need A LOT of flasks for that...

The noodles are 1 quinoa flour and one wheat flour and the cheese is 8 cheese and 2 truffle oil.
    Add me to Zynga https://zynga.com/profile/3614039305...my_profile_pic
    Please water trees or 6 plots Unable to add new neighbours at the moment, empty inbox many times a day

Quote Originally Posted by Shuito View Post
    Anyone that is level 77 can you please post what's in the mac n cheese . I just want to get ahead an start planting .

I've searched for a master list an mac n cheese isn't on it ..

Thank You

You'll find what you need on this very helpful *and awesome!* Guide, which is located in the Community Created Guide section of the Forum:
    GUIDE Crafting + Resource Information: http://www.zyngaplayerforums.com/sho...ce-Information

Star making truffle oil, quinoa flour and wheat flour. If the cheese sauce and the noodle recipe are open to you , you can make them ahead.. DO NOT combine them into Mac & Cheese until after the expansion opens for you.
    “You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Thank you for the information. I have just started asking for flasks. I have plenty of truffles and cheese. I hope I get the flasks. I have been asking for two days now for baby bottles and got none. So I hope I get some flasks.

Quote Originally Posted by saxonangel View Post
    Thank you for the information. I have just started asking for flasks. I have plenty of truffles and cheese. I hope I get the flasks. I have been asking for two days now for baby bottles and got none. So I hope I get some flasks.
    When you start getting the flasks, go ahead and make the truffle oil. Just keep making it as the flasks come in.

Thank you everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Kalianna View Post
    You'll find what you need on this very helpful *and awesome!* Guide, which is located in the Community Created Guide section of the Forum:
    GUIDE Crafting + Resource Information: http://www.zyngaplayerforums.com/sho...ce-Information
    Don't think it's been updated yet

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarves In My Silo View Post
    Don't think it's been updated yet
    Lol . .it's updated; I wouldn't have provided the link if it didn't have the info the OP was looking for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast