Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Power Challenge!

unfortunately you have to continually upgrade your trophy and activate the gold or jade boost to get good stars from attacks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Jamie Smith View Post
    Current Stats:
    1st Place - 64,536
    2nd Place - 56,324
    3rd Place - 39,257

50th Place - 11,429

I have been playing non-stop for hours. Seeking out poorly protected Palaces for a quick win. My Statue is level 38. I have managed to rack up 1,337 and I am in 1,503. And I am not making much further progress. I go up a little but by the time I am ready to attack again, I have lost almost as many positions as I gained.

I smell cheaters. This happened last month in Castleville. They had their first global challenge quest and it was a huge failure. All kinds of people cheating. Zynga even reset some people's scores and it still was a huge point difference between the top people and everyone else.

Its game manipulation. Have a level-8 palace and all the techs to go with that. Then drop your trophies so your fighting players with level-2 and 3 palaces. You only need a handful of troops to win a VERY FAST battle, and your troops will be remade by the time you finish the previous battle. Its non stop cheating, and its Easy to see who is doing it.

just look at the top 50 players.
    Clan -WHO DAT OZUZU-
    Recruiting active players 2000+ trophies.
    Ninja Kingdom Videos at youtube.com/madhatterx1 to get to 2000 Trophies

I leveled my statue up to 38 pretty quickly, still leveling it up. with the double stars boost on the statue, Im getting around 110 stars per battle I win, and yeah, when I got the on fire status, I did multiple instant battles to keep the onfire status, raised my rank from 50,000 to 3,000 in about 2 and a half hours, 0 stars to 900 in that same timeframe.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Knight View Post
    How is it that the top player already has 30,000 + stars when it just started even if that players is useing jade I dont see how you can get that many stars in just a couple of days

A player can get to lvl 100 quickly using purchased Jade to speed up the upgrade.
    That's 300 Bonus Stars each attack with 100% more using a Jade Boost.

I have been continually upgrading and activating the gold boost. It is getting expensive now. I am level 41 and the upgrade cost just increased from 75k to 100k. The boost is currently 50k, so it will probably increase as well when the statue finishes upgrading. The upgrade time is now an hour instead on 30 minutes.

Every time I go back to the game I've gained trophies from people deliberately losing attacks against me. I'm now being given higher level players when I want to attack so I stand no chance unless I start dropping trophies myself. This will be essential after the event because I'll just end up being cannon fodder for Level 9 players.

Yeah - I nixed this event, a waste of time and loot. Boosted enough to get a little bit of jade.

Default Question about the Princess rewards...

I already hit the 5000 stars needed for the first princess upgrade (Mystic) and completed the quest for it. Does it take effect right away or will my princess only upgrade once the event's done.

Second, I'm aiming to finish in the top 50 and if not I'm pretty much guaranteed top 500 at this point. Will my princess get upgraded to Jade/Dragon once the event's done replacing the Mystic one?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Gurney View Post
    I guess if you have maxed out the statue (say 100 via lots of jade/gold) and you use the bonus, you would probably get 500 stars per attack. Beat up on some low/middle level with a couple of big shots and a few ninjets...

But still would mean over 600 successful attacks...
    lol watch this http://prntscr.com/2qwen4 so i have level 100 en no way you get 500 stars evry time you go to a citty (lower level) you get les stars you only get 100% bonus if you pay 250 jades.

the contest was started en ther were players with 50k stars in the first hours so i think its not possible with out cheating or its a account of zynga

Quote Originally Posted by Sofie van Assche View Post
    lol watch this http://prntscr.com/2qwen4 so i have level 100 en no way you get 500 stars evry time you go to a citty (lower level) you get les stars you only get 100% bonus if you pay 250 jades.

the contest was started en ther were players with 50k stars in the first hours so i think its not possible with out cheating or its a account of zynga
    What are you talking about, I was keeping track of this event since it released and yea some people got up there relatively quickly but it was nothing unrealistic or impossible. Like me I'm sure many others simply spent a few $$ to Jade-complete their statue up to 80+ very quickly. (It took about 20$ worth of jade but I got a promotion).

"Within a few hours" is a terrible exaggeration though and either you got the event rolled out to you late or you're just making that up. It's now been over a day that the event has been open and I assure you that it's very possible to get up into the top ranks. You just have to be willing to spend some $$ to gain that advantage. I'm getting between 350-450 stars per fight now (I'm lucky enough that my Palace is only level 5) so yea it took an obscene amount of battles to do it but I've just now hit 100,000 stars and none of that was "cheated" or "rigged" in any way.

Edit: BTW I never bought the x2 bonus, I've been using only the 50% one for coins.
    Last edited by VitaminJay; 02-09-2014 at 03:40 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast