Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Farmers Square

Now I'm high enough level to be able to buy the wheat silo IF I ever make enough coins...

The problem is, now that I'm at this level, all the 1000 coin/pts dairy orders have disappeared! All I get are wheat silo orders, which I DON'T have the building for and hence cannot fulfill them. The rest of the orders are low point ones (6 coins for getting a couple of a milk? Really???)

So the design is such that when you get to a certain level, you get a certain type of orders REGARDLESS of whether you have that building or not. And you no longer get high point orders from previous buildings..

I think it's really a hit/miss kinda thing. I had to skip 2 or 3 rows a day or two ago just to find goods I was able to craft. Seemed like every order wanted goods from the Cotton Mill. Now I have a number of orders I can work on, but I do have the wheat silo. The last slot ALWAYS asks for goods from the mill so I just keep skipping it. I still keep an eye out for that occasional low coin order but for the most part mine are now between 1000 - 1500 SCs. They almost ALL require goods from the silo though so they are taking a very long time. If I had done any previous planning I would have started hoarding butter for use in the silo.
    I spend my FC any way I choose ;o)

OMG, I'm getting near 7500 SCs to buy the recycling centre and what You write is descouraging me... I do not get, why I am getting orders that require parts from building I do not have (recycling centre, sometimes even wheat silo). Of course these have high revenue, whereas the ones I have parts for, give now something up to 50 CSs... :/

I have some orders that require milk, and here we're back to the insane harvest time...
    Level: 120+
    Masteries: who counts them anymore?

I've been taking it slow and steady. Haven't upgraded the storage (doesn't seem to be any need to upgrade it - most of my orders need milk so there's nothing to store). Haven't opened the 2nd crafting spot yet (not seeing the need to do that just yet - with orders needing at least 1 or 2 milks, I have to wait to craft anyway).

I did buy the recycling center this morning (I do have some orders for cans for a decent amount of coins- will do those in between dairy crafting - need to get 2 milk to craft again so there's time to do a can or 2).

Fuel center - I finished the first level and am about halfway through the 2nd (I harvest it when I collect the milk IF it's ready.) On the 2nd level, you get 2 fuel per harvest.

I think the key is don't be impatient (I know - easier said than done). I think the milk issue will work itself out as we get buildings that have longer harvest timers.

Quote Originally Posted by maggie147 View Post

I have some orders that require milk, and here we're back to the insane harvest time...
    Wait, it does get worse ... every single good in the Wheat Silo requires milk products also. If they don't change the harvest time on the Dairy this farm will be practically unplayable. I'm ALWAYS waiting to harvest the Dairy.

The only plus side to this farm so far is the fuel. I'm up to level 4 which gives 6 fuel refills every 6 hrs. I have to harvest 7 more times to reach the final level which should give 6 fuel refills every 4 hrs. Much better than the gas pumps. If I needed turbos or unwithers I would definitely give those a try also.

I really think someone messed up the price on the Cotton mill. I can't see them purposely jumping from 20,000 coins for the silo all the way up to 400,000 for the mill. Then again, we are talking Z here. LOL I wonder if it was supposed to be 40,000.

Thanks for the info on the fuel. I am glad the harvest time will reduce as you level it (I thought I had read that somewhere).

How is the gas station suppose to be harvest? It's got a red dot over it but it doesn't harvest.

When you click on the gas station, there should be a pop up menu. Click on exchange village coins(SC) for fuel. I think it's 200 village coins for 1 fuel at level 1.

Oh! Okay I thought you would just like on the building just like the others and the exchange was another opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerCuddles View Post
    When you click on the gas station, there should be a pop up menu. Click on exchange village coins(SC) for fuel. I think it's 200 village coins for 1 fuel at level 1.
    Mine has stayed at 200 coins through lv 4.

i just had to skip over 12 orders because of needing goods from the cotton mill. I only have 17,000 coins so I figure I might reach the 400,000 needed to purchase it in another year or so.

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast