Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shockwave Flash crashes every time I try to load game

Default Shockwave Flash crashes every time I try to load game

For the last 3 days, every time I try to play, I get the error message that Shockwave Flash has crashed. I have checked my flash player, updated it, and it still won't work. I use Google Chrome, so I have enabled the separate flash player; I don't use the Chrome one. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I've been having the same problem and nothing I do has helps. It crashes but if I push refresh it works fine. This makes me think zynga is trying to load too many different things at the start-up. Programmers, please fix.

Hello Detectives!

Kindly check your Google Chrome Plugins page and see if 2 or more Flash Players are enabled in your browser. You can refer to the screenshot below for your reference.

plugins.JPG

Let me know how it goes. Thank you. =)

I have done this; I guess I should have been more specific in my original post. I have not been able to play for more than 3 days now; the refresh does not work for me. If I refresh, I just get the crashed error message again. I am able to play Farmville2, though. No flash problems there, so that makes this really confusing.

Default hidden shadows and words with friends

After receiving bonus silver from Hidden Shadows, neither hidden shadows nor words with friend will load. I cleared cache tested flash player and nothing works.

I tried receiving the bonus silver, and my flash player crashes every time I try to load Hidden Shadows! I wonder if this is the reason?

This isn't working. Flash player still crashes every time I try to load Hidden Shadows. I've done the fixes, and they don't change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Ashley Townsend View Post
    This isn't working. Flash player still crashes every time I try to load Hidden Shadows. I've done the fixes, and they don't change anything.
    Hello Kim Ashley Townsend,

Sorry to hear that your game still crashes after changing the settings of your Flash Player. Does it also happens when you are using other browsers? Are there other tabs opened when you're playing Hidden Shadows?

I hadn't even thought of using a different browser! I just tried using Internet Explorer, and the game loads with no flash crash. I always use Chrome, and I usually have one other tab open, for Pogo.com, though the page loaded there is just the home page. Also, Hidden Shadows is the only Zynga game that this happens with. I can leave HS, and go directly to FV2 and play there with no problems.

I also have a problem with Flash crashing but when I refresh it goes through. I play in Chrome and had already turned off Pepper Flash, I cleared Flash and upped the amount of memory and nothing works. Farmville works fine in Chrome and I don't want to changed browsers. I wish zynga would figure out what causes this with Hidden Shadows.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast