Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Farmville 2 Won't Load/Connection/Crashing [JANUARY 2014]

Default game dragging

for the last 2 weeks I have noticed the game dragging.my land takes ages to load, my character goes so slow she hardly moves and i'm waiting ages just for her to go from one end of the land to the other. it is taking a long time just to plant crops as the game is trying to catch up. I've tried doing my game on another computer and it is still the same so must be the game. can someone please hurry up and sort it out !!!
    Last edited by SIMPSON1978D; 01-02-2014 at 10:38 AM.

Exclamation Game will not fully load!!

I have been having this problem for a few days now. I even upgraded my Java and Flash, but the game will not fully load! Occasionally, I can get into the game, but after a few minutes of play, I get the error message, "The connection has been reset". WHO is resetting?? I have good fast internet, and this is very frustrating to me, especially with the unlimited water feature today. There are other bugs, but not being able to play is the worst! PLEASE FIX!!

my farmville 2 is stuck on the loading page and wont let me in. i want my free water period. my request box has 75 requests, so please fix soon. why does there seem to be recurring problems? am i going to have to quit playing? i certainly hope not but if push comes to shove hmmm who knows.

Default black screen or white screen with !, unable to load on free water day

black screen or white screen with !, unable to load on free water day

I can't get the game to play properly on IE or chrome. My character is moving very slowly and although I've disabled pepperflash, my game is still crashing.

same i cant load fv2

We should not need to contact you through the player support site. The issue is NOT with us. It is with your game.

Mine keeps coming up "It looks like you've opened up FarmVille 2 in another window!
    Please continue to play FarmVille 2 there." But I'm not running in another window!

Getting 'You Have another Window Open" when opening the game, and loading problem both exist

'You Have another Window Open' keeps on popping up contineously and the game is very very slow in Chrome despite having the latest version of flash, cookies cleared, cache ect ect.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast