Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How long are the decorations left on our farms?

Default How long are the decorations left on our farms?

Now that I finally got my chicken from the Rocking Chair quest (took me forever to get those dang bells but I did it finally, yay!), does anyone know how long those decorations have to stay up on the buildings, wells and whatnot on our farms? It says I have 9 days left but I don't want anymore of those fences so I will be ignoring it till its gone.

(ETA-I did just store the rocking chair so I don't have to see it on my farm but I would still like to know if anyone knows how long the decorations will remain.)
    Last edited by figaro545; 12-29-2013 at 07:16 AM.

No, I wondered the same. Maybe we undecorate after the new year.

Don't get the storage boxes out yet. They just might celebrate Orthodox Christmas. I for one think the decorations are gaudy. Don't think Zynga ever heard of the "less is more" when it comes to decorating. lol Going to make my chair go away also. I already stored and/or sold off the fences. Well all but two by the kitchen doors.
    Level 68 & Fair Legend ~~ Visit as often as possible and clear In-Box several times a day.
    Thanks for all your help, I couldn't do it without my great neighbors & Z-friends

I think they expire when the rocking chair does - which I believe is in ... 9 days?

GAWD I am sick of the decorations....Christmas stuff should end at the new year....blahhh. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Forevever View Post
    I think they expire when the rocking chair does - which I believe is in ... 9 days?
    That makes sense. Wish we could pick/choose to keep one or all of them. lol yes, I am one of THOSE people, that keep the lights up all year! Outside.

My Hubby does that too drives me crazy.

As long they don't steal my hard earned fences

Quote Originally Posted by farmersasafras View Post
    My Hubby does that too drives me crazy.

I used to put a little "village" out there with 6-8 of those lighted spiral trees (3 sizes), couple of those lighted deer, a polar bear and a moose! It as so cool and I left it up from before Thanksgiving (had to get up before ground froze to get pins in the ground) until Easter (after ground thawed).
    Last few years tho, mostly just the lights on the front of the house, but they stay lit until snow is gone, I like them! lol

Default can you tell me how to remove all christmas lites and decorations from my farm?

can you tell me how to remove all christmas lites and decorations from my farm?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast