Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Carriage [Official Discussion/Feedback]

Quote Originally Posted by Beechum View Post
    Why in the world do we need a luggage cart to take a carriage ride? Why would they need a suitcase to go on a ride? Maybe a hot chocolate stand and get a nice hot cup of cocoa and a ride with a warm blanket because heavens knows some of these friends need some warm cloths. I mean sundresses and sandals, shorts? So I am thinking, why luggage? It would make sense if it was a bus ride out of Farmville 2 and maybe all our friends and neighbors who have given up the green acres lifestyle and want to take a ride to the city to start life anew right? We give them a farewell and see them off. Gone off our neighbors list would be nice as well.

It seems silly to see them grab a suitcase to go on a carriage ride, lol. We have carriage rides here and we get hot chocolate while we wait and then we get nice warm blanket and go on ride around the lake, never had to have a suitcase…lol.
    That's the way we always did them too.

I've been wondering why the luggage also ,but maybe it's full of their valuables and with Bob Fisher lurking around a lot they don't trust him.
    Feel free to add me. I can't promise to visit daily ,but I will when my schedule allows it.
    I do answer requests multiple times a day. http://zyngagames.com/profile/36093289572

I didn't sell it. I went to bugs to post and and found that there were already 3 pages of people having disappearing items. One person said theirs was in their inventory, so I checked and I do have a perfume in my inventory, but it is not counting for the quest. Now I'm scared to make more. How much stuff would you have to collect and store to make 3 perfumes all at once? I don't think I have that much computer memory.

Well my question is why do Marie's reins on the horse not go to a bit in the horse's mouth? How on earth is she driving that thing?

I believe that those are day bags which you would need to carry your Christmas gifts for Walter and company (and maybe some shingles for the community center). You didn't plan to go empty handed did you??????

Maybe, since we may never make it with having to beg for 45 flasks to do 3rd trip and making perfume bottles. May take to the new year to get those and that is just 3rd trip, can't imagine what we have to do for 4 and 5. Those cases better be holding flasks, especially if any decide to disappear and you loose all product..LOL But since we can only have 12 flasks at a time, we may loose those if it doesn't save. Believe me, I am not thinking about caring gifts to Walter and crew, they are not showing much Christmas spirit. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann21 View Post
    I believe that those are day bags which you would need to carry your Christmas gifts for Walter and company (and maybe some shingles for the community center). You didn't plan to go empty handed did you??????

I just can't imagine getting through all these rides.... I am only on 2nd ride... don't like the thoughts of begging for 45 flasks coming next! UGH!! where is the christmas spirit Zynga??

firstsleighride.jpg

LMAO... what reins?
    LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH & SHARE ~ Jackie (JVD)
    This is only a game, HAVE FUN!

eh ? ??? oh ? wait ? yea !!! something ! and something else !!!

such is the level and quality of my forum input following a msg from the Zods apparently about my 5ignature.

such lovely people but I'm reading between the lines.

Please support : Poll: Should Zynga add a FarmBuck spending confirmation ?
    I'm being me. You be you

I was able to get through the begging for 60 items (it is not just 45 flasks, Jackie) and went on that ride.... It is doable, but I sent out 200 requests to get those flasks LOL!

I am now stuck on friendship quilts - nobody clicked my post and I need 8 of the quilts which take 3 each of the quilt things. I have a grand total of 1.

I love the carriage ride, but I really wish we could see the countryside... a real ride. I guess the overhead would be too much.

Right now, I have turned my attention to baking my ginger bread and fruit cakes that I didn't get to the other day... if my back will let me. First batch is in the oven - house smells of gingerbread. I so love Christmas

Lvl 124 - Legend

Yes, I was hoping to see some scenery, maybe a trip into town or down the lane through the woods or something.

I don't get the luggage either - why am I packing for everyone else? I invite them, they come and take all MY luggage, leaving nothing for me, and then go along for the ride.
    “You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Quote Originally Posted by Beechum View Post
    Why in the world do we need a luggage cart to take a carriage ride? Why would they need a suitcase to go on a ride? Maybe a hot chocolate stand and get a nice hot cup of cocoa and a ride with a warm blanket because heavens knows some of these friends need some warm cloths. I mean sundresses and sandals, shorts? So I am thinking, why luggage? It would make sense if it was a bus ride out of Farmville 2 and maybe all our friends and neighbors who have given up the green acres lifestyle and want to take a ride to the city to start life anew right? We give them a farewell and see them off. Gone off our neighbors list would be nice as well.

It seems silly to see them grab a suitcase to go on a carriage ride, lol. We have carriage rides here and we get hot chocolate while we wait and then we get nice warm blanket and go on ride around the lake, never had to have a suitcase…lol.
    I always wanted to know why Maryanne and Ginger had so darned many outfits for a "3 hour tour" boatride?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast