Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Duck Dynasty game no more?

Default Duck Dynasty game no more?

I've been seeing the "coming soon" Duck Dynasty game. And now? It's gone. And Ted is in it's place.
    I totally get the controversy and am not taking sides. But isn't Ted a bit inappropriate as well?
    I'm certainly not a prude and thought the movie was funny...but I have to shake my head that the Ted game is ok, but now Duck Dynasty isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Holly Ribarchik Ferry View Post
    I've been seeing the "coming soon" Duck Dynasty game. And now? It's gone. And Ted is in it's place.
    I totally get the controversy and am not taking sides. But isn't Ted a bit inappropriate as well?
    I'm certainly not a prude and thought the movie was funny...but I have to shake my head that the Ted game is ok, but now Duck Dynasty isn't?
    Hi Holly,

Our slots that are based on licensed properties (movies, TV shows, comic books) can sometimes be delayed because the people who own the rights get to approve the slots we've created. Sometimes this can take longer, and we have to switch up our schedule.

We've been anxious for both Ted and Duck Dynasty to be released and as soon as we can release them, we will!

Thanks for your understanding.

Rules of Conduct | Terms of Service

Default Duck dynasty slot game!!!!

I am VERY disgusted to see that the Duck Dynasty slot game has been removed!!! Whats up with this????? I support Phil 100% & want to see this game on here!!

Ticked Off Player!!!!!

So A & E also controls this?! That sucks & so does anyone else.that doesn't support freedom of speech.

I support freedom of speech... Not those that don't like A & E and others!

No duck dynasty game,give me a break get it back on please!

Default Duck Dynasty???

Ok where did Duck Dynasty go??????

don't you know that's how Zynga works ....kinda like A&E .....BRING BACK THE DUCK DYNASTY AND GET RID OF TED!!!!!

oh well ...tina ...they are falling under the pressure of A&E to get rid of anything Duck Dynasty or to rework it without Phil .. P.....s

a&e sucks phil is cool

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast