Thread: Ninja Kingdom Guide

Default Ninja Kingdom Guide

This game is awesome!

I made a basic guide for people that wants to know more info about the buildings.

Ninja Kingdom Guide

I personally like the following units:

Assassin - Your main damage dealer. Keep them safe from the demon mortar.

Samurai - Your tanky front line to soak up damage. Use them to protect your assassins.

Ninja - Use these to quickly take out towers.

I tend to mix these 3 together.

60% assassins, 10 % Samurai and 30 % Ninja's + Oni always works well for me in raids.

Good luck guys!

It doesn't merit being called a guide. More like a nice cut and paste of game graphics. It's not ready, hun.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Leng Seet Yoong View Post
    This game is awesome!

I made a basic guide for people that wants to know more info about the buildings.

Ninja Kingdom Guide

I personally like the following units:

Assassin - Your main damage dealer. Keep them safe from the demon mortar.

Samurai - Your tanky front line to soak up damage. Use them to protect your assassins.

Ninja - Use these to quickly take out towers.

I tend to mix these 3 together.

60% assassins, 10 % Samurai and 30 % Ninja's + Oni always works well for me in raids.

Good luck guys!

The question is how do arrange your troops.. I'm new to this game and i have to Dojo's and no matter how I mix my troops in the training process they always seem to be automatically re-arranged in when I go to a single player battle, knowing that I have one ship

should I fix another ship or update my Dojo or what?? I want to be able to arrange my troops by myself

I'm not sure what you mean by "arrange your troops?", but if you click on your ship, you'll see what you have to go into a battle. You should definitely get all three ships and upgrade your Dojo. It will help you complete the Quests!

what do you need to do to unlock the ice demon? my palace is 5 dojo is 6 training ground is 3 how do you unlock the ice demon?

Default need help on unlocking the ice demon

what do you need to do to unlock the ice demon? my palace is 5 dojo is 6 training ground is 3 how do you unlock the ice demon?