Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Sweepstakes] Thanks and Giving

Default [Sweepstakes] Thanks and Giving

Howdy pardners! We are having a 2013 Fishing Derby! Each Wikiwah Favor you earn by completing the Fishing Derby missions gives you an entry into sweepstakes and increases your chances! We’ll award 3 random players who have earned pounds of fish by Saturday, November 30th, 2013 at 11:59PM PDT!

All entries must be posted by 11/30/2013 11:59pm PDT.

SWEEPSTAKES RULES

· Only Wikiwah Favor earned by Saturday, November 30th, 2013 11:59pm PDT will be considered for entry.
    · Each Wikiwah Favor you earn in the Thanks & Giving Missions will earn you one entry in the sweepstakes.
    · By participating, you will be indicating that Zynga has permission to announce your name if you are chosen as the winner.
    · Do not post negative comments about other contest entries. Doing so may result in the disqualification of your entry.
    · This sweepstakes is open to all users that have an account in good standing with Zynga who enter to participate.
    · Once submitted, all entries become the sole property of Zynga.
    · This contest as well as the use of any Zynga website, forum or game also governed by the Zynga Terms of Service.
    · Collection and use of user information governed by Zynga’s Privacy Policy.
    · No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited.

HOW TO ENTER

· Finish at least one Thanks & Giving mission by Saturday, November 30th, 2013, 11:59pm PDT

GUIDELINES
    3 Randomly selected entries will be awarded First, Second or Third prizes!

Prizes
    · First prize: 2,000 HS + 5x Wikiwah Crates
    · Second prize: 1,000 HS + 3x Wikiwah Crates
    · Third prize: 500 HS + 1x Wikiwah Crates

We will announce the winners on the forums by their forum handle. Winners will receive a Private Message from a member of the FrontierVille Community Team. Players must provide their Facebook User ID for prize awarding process via a Private Message
    Last edited by Sr. Mostaza; 11-15-2013 at 09:25 AM.

Good luck!

So do we need to finish fishing derby missions or thanks and giving missions or both? confused.com
    My Pioneer Trail Milestones: My first PT wall post: June 19th 2010; Completed Master Farmer: October 5th 2010; Canning Mission Completed: April 6th 2011; Reached Level 100: May 16th 2011; Reached level 150: June 30th 2012; Reached Level 200: September 20th 2013

August 18th was a long time ago. Is that a typo???

Quote Originally Posted by SassySprite View Post
    August 18th was a long time ago. Is that a typo???
    corrected. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sonictombstone View Post
    So do we need to finish fishing derby missions or thanks and giving missions or both? confused.com
    To enter you just have to finish one of the Thanksgiving missions. But you need to collect as much Wikiwah favor as you can completing the Fishing Derby missions!

So even though I've finished with a mission set released in August, I have to start doing them again? Now I'm even more confused.com
    My Pioneer Trail Milestones: My first PT wall post: June 19th 2010; Completed Master Farmer: October 5th 2010; Canning Mission Completed: April 6th 2011; Reached Level 100: May 16th 2011; Reached level 150: June 30th 2012; Reached Level 200: September 20th 2013

I believe the confusion is over some text left in when it was pasted over, I guess they use the same template for each one to get the rules in, and a couple mentions of the Fishing missions were left in, same as the Fat Fish mission name typo.

The fishing missions won't give the Favour, only the Thanks and Giving set we just got.

That's what I thought Andy, which is why I questioned it in the first place. But then Sr Mostaza confirmed that we needed to get Wikiwah favours from the Fishing derby missions. I don't know why I'm bothered, I never win anything anyway LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sonictombstone View Post
    I never win anything anyway LOL
    Me neither, which is probably for the best ) Can you imagine the cries of conspiracy and foul?

Think I'll just enjoy the thread, I quite like the recent setup for repeat threads, much better than they used to be... (I've still got a Bess Romance mission I just can't get up the enthusiasm to finish off)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast