Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex in the city

Thumbs down Sex in the city

"Your the one" Bonus does not work. Lost a lot of coins.

Default sex and the city

won bonus free spins and didn't get them instead I had to pay for my spins

Default SEX and city

I lost a lot of coins today. I am sick and buying coins and they do nothing to fix these games. I want my money back or I will file a complaint with pay pal. This is a rip off!!

Thumbs down Sex in the city

what is the deal ? i am playing at 1,000,000 finally get the " you're the one " bonus ... click on play ... and it kicks me back to the sex in the city game screen WITHOUT playing any of the bonus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ps the max bet button does not work either !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry Sex in the city did not give me my

Bonus... Im betting 2,000 credits and got the wheele bonus and did not even get to pay... worst thing is i just paid 8.00 bucks to play out of my own dmn pocket... please fix this and give me some credits to play..who knows how many i could of won!!!!

Angry Sex in the city failed for me too ???

Quote Originally Posted by Cmorten View Post
    Bonus... Im betting 2,000 credits and got the wheele bonus and did not even get to pay... worst thing is i just paid 8.00 bucks to play out of my own dmn pocket... please fix this and give me some credits to play..who knows how many i could of won!!!!

I also had this game to fail several times,when can it be fixed.

at 1,400,000 per spin the bonus spins are few and far in between so imagine my disappointment when got the " free spins " bonus twice and the screen goes blank .....
    glad i'm not spending any real money on this !!!!!!

Twice I have gotten the big spin in the bonus round and It doesn't go to the bonus round. So you lose what is bet and what you could have won. This is not good!

Default sex and the city

Quote Originally Posted by katpanik View Post
    won bonus free spins and didn't get them instead I had to pay for my spins
    i won this one 3 times and lost all my coins not REALIZING i was using my COINS instead of free spins!!!!

the same thing happened to me just a few mins ago, so if people don't come here and read all the bugs in the game or don't experience it themselves then they just play without knowing that they're being ripped off? Moreover, What about the tons of people who buy coins?(myself included) did we just donate x amount of dollars to the company? Do we get a refund on the amount bought or did we just end up getting shafted?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast