Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Animal Mastery Question

Default Animal Mastery Question

This might a toughy... or at lease a complex question...

If I have a "better" chicken than a Rhode Island Red, but my hen house is full of Rhode Island Reds, and I take one out and put the better (limited edition or what ever) in there in it's place, how does that affect the rewards? Say the LE chicken reaches the highest level of mastery while in the hen house, what does that do to the total output of the hen house? Will it increase, or do I need to master the chicken outside of the hen house first?

And do the animals acquire mastery while in the hen house (or respective prized house)?

Animals acquire mastery while in the respective buildings... when I get a new animal and it prizes, I take out a blue ribbon animal and move this one in to keep acquiring points towards mastery. I try to keep my buildings full of animals that give the most XP once prized... Always put better ones in... JMO
    LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH & SHARE ~ Jackie (JVD)
    This is only a game, HAVE FUN!

Why move the blue ribbon guy out? I thought the blue ribbon guys gave you more stuff. This is what I don't understand.

Mastered Animals give you +1 resources; but Mastered "seasonal" Animals give you +2 resources. Example: Filling your Chicken Coop with Mastered Polish Chickens give you 2700 XP +72 Brown Eggs per harvest.

Each level of Mastery you acquire, you receive Speed Feed. Replacing a few Mastered Animals with ones you haven't yet Mastered helps to "speed up" the process. *Sorry for the pun, lol*
    Last edited by Kalianna; 10-01-2013 at 05:42 PM.

I guess it's to prize the next type of animal faster. The new animal also might give more experience when prized. Since you can only feed them every 18 hours anyway though, I do the opposite and keep the blue ribbon ones in the building while feeding the lower ones outside the building, if I'm trying to blue ribbon a new animal. I like having the extra goods from the blue ribboned animals.

I imagine that if an animal blue ribbons while inside a building, it would add one for each of those animals to the total output of the building. I've never actually counted, though, and this situation doesn't come up much for me since I normally have animals that I've already blue ribboned inside the buildings.

I'm not sure what you mean by "seasonal" animals Kalianna. Some animals that you win give an extra resource over the ones you buy, but most don't. The pigs that you win in the mud wallow for example, don't. Also the animals like the Tyrol cow that you get from events don't.

Okay... so move the RIRs out and the Pollocks in... better returns. But what about the blue ribbon guys?

The Polish chickens are worth putting in over any other chicken, no matter what's blue ribboned and what's not.

So then is a higher prized animal better than a lower prized animal even if the lower prized animal is blue ribboned?

Thats the biggie. :-)

Absolutely!
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyDude View Post
    So then is a higher prized animal better than a lower prized animal even if the lower prized animal is blue ribboned?

Thats the biggie. :-)
    LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH & SHARE ~ Jackie (JVD)
    This is only a game, HAVE FUN!

Okay... I will aspire to fill my critter coops with the better critters.

Now... just one more shameless plug. I still need 5 mallets. I have a link posted in the temp feed thingy. Can someone please help me out? I haven't gotten a single click since I posted it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast