Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Apothecary?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnivara76 View Post
    Yeah, I noticed as soon as I hit level 5 all my orders for 5 minute stuff jumped to 6 hour stuff. And all these 6 hour items require the same station so you can't be working on multiple orders at once. So at only level 5 it's already going to take days to complete my current orders. And that's only the second station. Goodness! I can't imagine how long things will take in the 6th station! Seems every one of these crafting things since the Dairy Barn just gets worse and worse.
    Thank you for the validation! It is great to hear from someone that sees things as I do. I simply do not have the time for things like this. I am not logged onto the game 24/7 and I never plan to be. It is absurd to expect everyone to crank out so many long term crafts from a single station with no way to move things along without wasting our entire incomes on FV cash. Not going to happen. I think that buildings like this will ultimately lead to my departure from the game.

Just because it's there doesn't mean you have to do it. Or quit the game because of it. Not every feature is for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by mirl56 View Post
    Just because it's there doesn't mean you have to do it. Or quit the game because of it. Not every feature is for everyone.
    Well, unfortunately, if you don't use these features you can't complete quests anymore.

Well, unfortunately, if you don't use these features you can't complete quests anymore.
    And we cannot "beat" the M G farm, either, so we cannot ever get the shipping license without buying it.

The cash traps just get bigger and bigger.

I like having to do these for the quests instead of trying to plant and harvest lots of crops you do not have room for. And not getting enough bushels to do them!

It is not like you have to be online that much to do them.

Like the brew we have to make for the first quest it only takes 20 minutes to do them, where if you were planting crops it takes longer.

You do not even have to stay on that farm to do them, just go to the other farm you need to work on then click on the logo in the pop up.

Wow, I just realized this thing is even worse than I thought. I'm only at level 5 and only up to using the second station and already the requirement for orders is ridiculously lengthy! I have an order for 2 Tickled Pink and 1 Enchanted Elixir. The Enchanted Elixir requires 2 Tickled Pinks itself in order to make it. That's FOUR Tickled Pinks, each taking 6 hours, plus another 6 hours to for the Enchanted Elixir for a total of 30 hours just to fill ONE of my 5 orders!
    Come on, Zynga! This only the second station and only level 5! There is nothing this time-consuming at this stage in the Yarn Barn, Dairy Barn, or Sweet Shop! In these you don't spend 30+ hours making something until you get to the 5th and 6th stations. WHY are you making the Apothecary so much more difficult? As if these weren't tedious enough?
    I will not continue with the Apothecary. What a waste of time.

Wow, I just realized this thing is even worse than I thought. I'm only at level 5 and only up to using the second station and already the requirement for orders is ridiculously lengthy! I have an order for 2 Tickled Pink and 1 Enchanted Elixir. The Enchanted Elixir requires 2 Tickled Pinks itself in order to make it. That's FOUR Tickled Pinks, each taking 6 hours, plus another 6 hours to for the Enchanted Elixir for a total of 30 hours just to fill ONE of my 5 orders!
    Come on, Zynga! This only the second station and only level 5! There is nothing this time-consuming at this stage in the Yarn Barn, Dairy Barn, or Sweet Shop! In these you don't spend 30+ hours making something until you get to the 5th and 6th stations. WHY are you making the Apothecary so much more difficult? As if these weren't tedious enough?
    I will not continue with the Apothecary. What a waste of time.
    Exactly what I think. To have to spend more than 30 hours to fill one order and the building is only level 5 is insane. And why unlock the third station if we can't even use it until the building is level 6? That makes no sense at all.

I know that every feature isn't for everyone and we are not forced to participate. But all I ever do anymore is the quests for the newest farm. The last quest for Sweet Acres will be the first one that I do not finish because part 6 requires an item that you need a level 15 sweet shop to make. I gave up on that feature a long time ago and I refuse to spend $15 FV cash to bypass that so I won't be completing the quest.

I've been playing FV since the summer of 2009. Instead of feeling excitement about the new farm, I feel discouraged and I don't even have it yet. Why does everything have to keep getting more and more difficult? Somewhere along the way, Zynga has forgotten that this is a game and games are supposed to be fun.

I expect there will be a lot more complaints on this once more people reach level 5 and beyond. The amount of time needed to progress is extremy ridiculous. You have to wonder what they are thinking when they design these...or are they thinking at all and just throwing them together?

I found about it yesterday, I tried, but didn't even start it. I don't feel like playing anymore. Kind of fed up with everything. They try to do things harder for players, but no funny any more. It requires a full time job.
    I feel free, and I have recovered my free time. I'll click a couple of things from time to time, days/weeks/months??. It's almost over with it.

This is the Yarn Barn ll over again but more so. You can't get anywhere until you've crafted a dozen six-hour items. Really, who has the patience? Where's the incentive to visit the apothecary when you can't do anything for hours on end? People complained enough about the angora yarn at the Yarn Barn, so in typical fashion Zynga just doubled down by having TWO six-hour items, one of which needs two of the other. Idiotic.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast