Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: heirloom apples

I think it's rather a feature than a bug - but however we'll have to wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by SabineSonnenstrahl View Post
    Edith: @Kalianna

No there is a new thing about trees - maria26 needs 'heirloom apples', I need 'heirloom figs' - and there are these 'prunings shears' in the market which can be 'used to heirloom trees'. You can find them at the consumables.
    But only for farm cash - no idea if there will be another way to purchase them. If not we will have to discuss those orders with our village grocer ^^
    I understand that, which is why minutes after I commented . . I deleted the info.

Quote Originally Posted by palakv View Post
    There will be a new quest tomorrow, won't it?
    It's not the quest, it's grocer order. Folks have been asked for items that don't exist it seems. People also posting over on Q&A board on the support site - quest asking for Heirloom Olives / Heirloom Nutmeg,

Maybe these items *will* be released but they shouldn't have posted a grocer task for those items before release.......

Actually these items are released. So do I think - but I don't like to test it and spend farmbucks to the shears to heirloom my trees

Edit: Sorry then Kalianna, your post was still there when I wrote my comment
    Last edited by SabineSonnenstrahl; 09-16-2013 at 12:23 PM.

I also am wondering about heirloom limes......need 60 of them for a grocer quest.....grr why does 80% of the things you need require farm bucks.......

Quote Originally Posted by SabineSonnenstrahl View Post
    Actually these items are released. So do I think - but I don't like to test it and spend farmbucks to the shears to heirloom my trees
    OH!! interesting - now I see the shears.. I was looking for specific trees called "Heirloom etc etc" , so, do you mean you must purchase the "Pruning shears" but they then make a regular tree heirloom ???? (possibly/maybe!) but the pruning shears only available for FB???

wow.... well, I don't have that task from the grocer plus I usually ignore him so it doesn't matter for me ... ! if it were me, I would be ignoring this grocer quest! no way am I spending FB on him!
    Last edited by mcguin1977; 09-16-2013 at 12:27 PM. Reason: forgot word "don't have task"

Yeah sounds like that's the way to get heirloom fruits.

I will ignore that orders too if farmbucks are the only way to purchase the shears.

I was only looking for some further information because all consumables which can be bought at the market for farmbucks can be purchased in another way (bottles, feed, fertilizer...). But I don't know the way to get the shears. I only found them there in the market after wondering about my village grocer - along with many new trees for farm bucks.

Attachment 73074

The cheapest pruning shear is only 2 FB...

Quote Originally Posted by mcguin1977 View Post
    OH!! interesting
    Something else "interesting" . . the Curtained Pergola is no longer showing as one of the rewards from inside the Romantic Dinner Table. There is now, along with the Byer's White Cape Myrtle Tree, an Heirloom Byer's White Cape Myrtle Tree, lol. There is a slight difference between the Trees as far as their graphics; as far as their resources, etc. I have no idea since mine are all in Inventory but I was surprised at the change especially so soon before the Event expires.
    **In my game, at least. This may not be applicable to everyone!

I suddenly have an heirloom tree in my romantic dinner table......

are we going to see more heirloom stuff pop up in weird places like that?

(edit: what Kalianna just said! I can no longer collect the pig now that it's been added though, I posted in bugs about it already)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast