View Poll Results: What do you think about Superbuildables feature?

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it!

105 61.40%
  • I like the new rewards

17 9.94%
  • I'm not sure how I feel about this feature

11 6.43%
  • I don't think it will help me with my goals

7 4.09%
  • I don't like this feature

31 18.13%
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Consolidated Feedback and Poll: Superbuildables!

Default Consolidated Feedback and Poll: Superbuildables!

Greetings, Chefs!

We're excited to introduce to you the new Super Statues in ChefVille with amazing superpowers! This new will allow you to build 15 statues and also has 9 untimed quests associated with it. Here's the guide.

What do you think of this feature? Do you have any other statue(s) in mind that'll help you more in the future? Let us know by taking our poll and by posting your feedback in this thread.

Let us know what you think about this feature by taking this survey.

Enjoy!

Note: FAQ's/more information will be posted in the guide section soon.
    Last edited by Ladypsypher; 09-27-2013 at 01:13 PM.

Rules of Conduct | Terms of Service

Default Statue

Finishing part 1 of the quest has frozen my game.....we will see how this goes!

It's only unlimited energy for THREE days, then I'm guessing refill with chef cash.

1a3.jpg
    Add me, 1400 useless stars and counting, Z-friends- https://zynga.com/profile/36093288245
    Special limited time offer: Now accepting fb friends , please pm me that you saw this on the forum https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.herold79

Ah...uh...and just where are we supposed to put 15 statues? That aside, considering the awesomeness of the double mastery statue I can see how some of these could also be popular (read: cash cow),this depends greatly on the benefits of these. Like the trader bikes, the 'coolness' of these could be a serious disappointment---please don't underestimate the intelligence and resourcefulness of your players...ie, I consistently have a daily balance of 700-999 energy, so what is my motivation to bust my chops and make room for an energy statue?
    2600+ms....woot.
    zynga profile: https://zynga.com/profile/3609387927...my_profile_pic (Kate)
    sar-chasm: the giant gulf between what is said and the person who doesn't get it.

Looking at the cost of 10 recharges for the energy statue - its 750 chef cash - that's almost 100 bucks american.

Assuming each recharge is 3 days as the first "taste" is. That's $100 a month for "unlimited" energy. That's... considerably more than any other game on the market would ask from a customer in any given month.

I knew when they introduced something that doubled the ingredient intake and the mastery there would be an imbalance. Namely you'd be going through energy twice as fast. I see they've solved that.

Very pricey solution.

I think I'll stick the the ol' fashioned way of attaining energy...

Now as to the rest of these ideas. One click cook? : Is the Sous Chef going away? (please say yes).

And "No Spoil?" is there going to be some change in food spoilage rates? Because any person who is on enough to accomplish even a single Goal sequence will never have food spoiling.

Last, but not least is room. 15 statues is effectively an entire plot of land. Will we be able to store these monstrosities once they're finished? (Right now I can sell the statue in progress but I can't store it.)

Right now I'll have to say that I can't see this assisting my game. Big picture wise I'm concerned it will a lot more goals out of my reach if even half of these new "boosts" become money makers for CV. Guess we'll see.

edit : now that I've built it, charged it and recharged it - discovering that the "power sources" are craftable I'm far less concerned about the statues being an issue - other than size. (See, this is why it's good to wait to rate things ) But again, we'll see....
    Last edited by Katherine Lee; 09-19-2013 at 10:46 AM.
    Call me when they put the "chef" back in Chefville.
    ChefVille Survival Tips / Gourmet Mastery
    Ingredient Trader Guide / 2013 "Buildable" Guide - 2014

The 'power supply' used to recharge the statue can be crafted, each takes 5 x 3 parts( 2 post, 1 ask) to build, don't know how many is needed to recharge the statue though

Really shocked to see that there are 15 statues!

I understand "the first one is free" - just as the other two birthday statues were. It's the recharging that I'm pretty sure will be the expensive part.

'No Spoil' is a hoot, considering the plethora of salvage sage available and the rarity of needing even that. I'm trying to keep an open mind, though, in case a statue or two might be if not useful, maybe cute at least.
    2600+ms....woot.
    zynga profile: https://zynga.com/profile/3609387927...my_profile_pic (Kate)
    sar-chasm: the giant gulf between what is said and the person who doesn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by billmimilove View Post
    The 'power supply' used to recharge the statue can be crafted, each takes 5 x 3 parts( 2 post, 1 ask) to build, don't know how many is needed to recharge the statue though

Really shocked to see that there are 15 statues!
    the way I read it the power supply is the Part 3 goal final reward and the thing crafted in Part 3 is just a precursor. Does the thing power up before you've done the 2MS for the RV Cheesecake? I went and looked at it in your kitchen and its very snazzy but I can't tell if it's running or not.

edit : answered my own question - the minute you click finish on the statue (if the power supply is crafted in the goal) the timer starts.

(72 hrs)

Right before I go to bed.

Arg.
    Last edited by Katherine Lee; 09-18-2013 at 11:11 PM.

425 chef cash for 5 additional power supplies - that's about 70 Canadian dollars...a whole day of my wages and I only work 2 or 3 days a week. Who can afford that? Your heading should read, "infinite energy if you can afford it".

And did I read 15 statues are possible? Where do we put them?

How about giving us all something we can really use, wouldn't end up costing us anything, and would be HAPPY about...more storage space.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast