Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying to get collection items - this is ridiculous!!

Default Trying to get collection items - this is ridiculous!!

This is totally absurd! The drop rate for the rare item is practically nil. I have 4 wrappers I can't finish because of this. I have been collecting from the animals, the road, and doing the tree, trunk, and legal watchamacallit for a week! And, those stupid 6 fiddles we have to play don't drop any collection items. Any hints?

For me, the Shady Contract came from the Devil's Crow and the Gold Body from the Wise Owl. The Verdict, haven't a clue. Been told it comes from the Huntin' Dog, but I haven't gotten any yet. AND for me they only seemed to drop when I had a Shearing for Shavetails activated.

Thanks, I'll try a shearing for shavetails.

Lucky for me, I`ve finished 2 of the 3 mini wrappers. I've completed the Stranger collection only TWICE!

I have finished almost 5 of the 6 fiddles.

But the stranger collection is ridiculous. The other 4 parts of the collection are dropping almost equally in numbers (when they drop at all that is- I get no collectibles at all from the deadwood road). You dont even get the option of buying your way out of it.

In another thread, I predicted that I would finish doing all 6 violins before I got even 3 of the stranger collections. I'm going to stand by that prediction.

I did all the collections. Only have 1 fiddle done. 5 more to go.

yep, pretty much got the same problem. I've traded in 1 stranger collection and that is it. Don't have any of the others completed at all. Zynga obviously want their players to leave.

I got the verdict for the legal collection from the parcel wagon. I'm going to grow a tonne of corn over the next few days for building boosts and try to get some more. Don't we get a rare collectible from one of the kites' daily bonus too? It might be worth trying that as well
    My Pioneer Trail Milestones: My first PT wall post: June 19th 2010; Completed Master Farmer: October 5th 2010; Canning Mission Completed: April 6th 2011; Reached Level 100: May 16th 2011; Reached level 150: June 30th 2012; Reached Level 200: September 20th 2013

The Gold Body does drop from the Wise Owl using Shearing Shavetails Boost.
    I used about 10 animal boosts and got 5.

I didn't get anything from the Hunting Dog while I was doing this.
    PS: I did buy an extra Owl.

Good Luck!!!

I have used about 150 animal ready boosts along with using the shearing for shave tails and have gotten ZERO drops for the rare. I have 1/9 stranger danger collections. 1/3 of the chest thingys and 0/3 of the legal loopholes. I am NOT going to use up any more boosts and these effin missions are going to the back of the pack! I have 4 crows, 2 hunting dogs and 2 owls. This is STOOPID! I FINALLY got the Desert Willow last night after 16 of the other trees and FINALLY got Percy after 4 of each of the other 2 bugs!!

i had 8 crows 10 dogs and 5 owls before i started using the double drop boosts then the rare ones only seemed to drop on the second or third feeding then no more until a day later. so they are out of the way for me. im only on the second fiddle.
    ive heard the vaccine works on fiddles is this true?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast