Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prize Squirrel

Default Prize Squirrel

I've just won a prize squirrel but I cant find it anywhere. I have some helper squirrels but I can't find one that says prize squirrel, what does it look like, is it different from the helper squirrel ?

If you've used enough squirrels, you might have gotten the Black and Brown Eastern Fox Squirrel and it might be in your inventory (search for squirrel or fox and it should appear). It should look like the one in the picture below.
    Hope this helps.

I had my prize squirrel for one watering and now he is gone, just checked my inventory and no where in there. Do I need to get ahold of customer service somehow?

Mine never showed up not in the inventory and no where on my farm. Oh well doesn't seem like I'm really missing that much.

Quote Originally Posted by figaro545 View Post
    I had my prize squirrel for one watering and now he is gone, just checked my inventory and no where in there. Do I need to get ahold of customer service somehow?
    He may be difficult to find until he's ready to be fed again, which I *think* is 18 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by figaro545 View Post
    Keep an eye out. I've got two and they tend to take off after use. I caught one curled up asleep in front of the kitchen and the other is still loose. When last seen he was in the mushroom play patch and then off to the goat house. Great animations, but very hard to catch!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Welander View Post
    Keep an eye out. I've got two and they tend to take off after use. I caught one curled up asleep in front of the kitchen and the other is still loose. When last seen he was in the mushroom play patch and then off to the goat house. Great animations, but very hard to catch!!
    Is there a cool-down period between feedings or can you use them & immediately feed/use them again? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalianna View Post
    Is there a cool-down period between feedings or can you use them & immediately feed/use them again? Thanks!
    There is an 18 hour cool down...and they apparently don't need feeding. When I have all my squirrels in their box, those don't have the tree icon over them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Welander View Post
    There is an 18 hour cool down...and they apparently don't need feeding. When I have all my squirrels in their box, those don't have the tree icon over them.
    Thank you; I thought I had read somewhere there was an 18-hour cool-down but I wasn't 100% sure, lol. Thanks again for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalianna View Post
    He may be difficult to find until he's ready to be fed again, which I *think* is 18 hours?
    I found him thanks to you saying that! I moved all my orchards and there he was, in the goat pen all of a sudden! If I try to click on him a bubble pops up saying I have 5 more hours. Doesn't seem fair that we have to tear apart our farms to find him, he should be curled up in plain sight or able to locate via the squirrel tree at least. (but then that might make sense and this IS Zynga we are talking about! )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast