Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Bucks gone Missing [AUGUST 2013]

Arrow Farm Bucks gone Missing [AUGUST 2013]

********************Moderator's Note******************

Hello dear Farmers,

Since Moderators are not able to make necessary adjustments with your missing virtual cash, you need to get in touch with Customer Support via chat or email. Please go to our Customer Support Site at http://support.zynga.com. You can also contact the Support Team through Twitter for a faster help. Just send a tweet to @ZyngaSupport (http://twitter.com/@ZyngaSupport).

For more information regarding this issue, please check out this article: CASH OR COINS MISSING!

********************End of Note******************

I bought the special offer and it had 50 farm bucks. Then I had to refresh and when it came back there was only 25 farm bucks. What happened to the 25 missing farm bucks as I did not buy anything.
    Last edited by Rainbowmaker; 08-02-2013 at 02:54 PM.

Default Farm Bucks gone Missing [AUGUST 2013]

Follow up to my post of yesterday, STILL no help from ANYONE! There IS no email to contact Zynga "Support" only their Twitter account which has continued to ignore ALL of the tweets about missing Farm Bucks. WHAT a joke!!!
    Last edited by Rainbowmaker; 08-02-2013 at 02:54 PM.

Make sure you were entitled to 50 farm bucks; recheck the offer. In my experience, the game often double-credits rewards when it first gets them. I was supposed to get 135 FB for putting money on my Amex Serve card. Immediately after doing it, my farm showed 260 FB. After reloading, it was back to the correct 135. The first time this happened, I thought I had "lost" 25 FB (initially 50, went back to 25). I went back and checked and I was only supposed to get 25.
    Jeanne
    -----------------
    Add me.

This happens to me as well. I get 65 FB for Serve card purchases but when the FB are loaded the amount is doubled. Then when I refresh the balance is accurate. The first time this happened I also thought I lost FB but I calculated what should have been earned and it was accurate.

Default Lost cash and one piggie

A week or so ago, I lost some Farmville cash; I bought 50 and used 27 but the balance went away....
    Also this morning, you did a refresh while I was finally getting my prize pig from the "feeding the pigs" quest and when the game came back up, the pig was lost... how do I get him back??

Default Lost Bucks

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia Platz Rolfe View Post
    A week or so ago, I lost some Farmville cash; I bought 50 and used 27 but the balance went away....
    Also this morning, you did a refresh while I was finally getting my prize pig from the "feeding the pigs" quest and when the game came back up, the pig was lost... how do I get him back??
    I have lost so many bucks it's ridiculous as described above...I reported x 2 and received a reply after the 2nd communciation to go to support@zynga.com. On that page there was no specific link to contact anyone about lost bucks. It would be more helpful for Zynga support to give the folks having this issue a direct URL for where to discuss this. I do feel ripped off over this and I'm sure other users are, if you are truly concerned about this with all of your recent financial trouble.

Default Again lost farmville bucks....

I have lost over 80 Farmville bucks... I loaded them up with a gift.cert.....10.00..... at first it gave me 110... then took 80 of them away....Whats going on with that.

You need to complain this issue with zyngasupport on twitter

Twitter is not much help, they asked me to send them my FB UID by DM.... I did, it's been almost 5 days and no other response from them. I lost 42 FB and I am not spending a dime on Farm Bucks until they make this right.

Hi Jeanne, Actually I didn't do anything with the offer, I just purchased the "Farm Bucks" the normal way. STILL haven't heard a word from any "support" person on their Twitter Account and am just appalled by the lack of concern for their customers. I still love playing "Farmville 2" but they sure as heck won't be getting anymore money from me.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast