Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Removing players from the leaderboard?

Default Removing players from the leaderboard?

Is there a way to remove players from the leaderboard? It automatically adds any random player that I start a game with, and I would prefer the leaderboard to just be my facebook friends. I have looked through every setting I could find on the app and I can't figure out if there is a way to do this.

Default Leader board

How do you get rid of a random player who is not a friend from the leader board? I played 1 game once with someone who I did not rematch and they are in my list. I also have someone in my list who I never played that just showed up.

Same problem, loads of players on my leaderboard who I rejected games with. I recently submitted an idea to have the facility to delete players from your leaderboard, like you can with your game history. Very annoying when you just play within a group of friends.

Quote Originally Posted by r0b3rtg View Post
    Same problem, loads of players on my leaderboard who I rejected games with. I recently submitted an idea to have the facility to delete players from your leaderboard, like you can with your game history. Very annoying when you just play within a group of friends.
    AGREED! If I reject a game from a stranger, why in the world would I want them on my leader board. Plus, if you played someone once months ago, they are on your leader board forever. Just because you play someone once, doesn't make them your friend. It's like divorcing someone, but being forced to see them every day. Give us the option to chose who shows up on our personal leader boards, or better yet, give us the option to reject games from strangers.

This issue is my biggest frustration with WWF. I have two unknown players on top of "MY" leaderboard who are not Facebook friends and who I do not play with. One was a random who I declined, the other one DECLINED ME!! There should be a feature that automatically drops people off of your leaderboard if they aren't a FB friend and you haven't played a game with them in a while (30 days?). And I actually paid for the game and this frustration. PLEASE FIX THIS, WWF.

I have the same question. I have someone on there that I probably played a pick up game with a year ago. Would rather just have friends. Someone have any ideas?

Amen! The random person I played started asking all sorts of personal questions via chat. I don't want them on my leader board for another minute!!!

No fix on this with the last update? I played with someone that was clearly cheating about a month ago; using almost all tiles available with every turn, never using normal everyday words, finding all of those 2-letter words to tighten up the the board without fail etc. Now I have to look at his numbers, week after week. I really don't care about some cheater's numbers. That's basically the most unimpressive thing in the world. More sad than impressive, really. Please give me the option of making him go away.

Need to be able to delete random non-friends from your personal leaderboard. Very frustrating that some random like "zyngabot2536" is always at the top of the list. FIX THIS PLEASE!

me too on this, would love to see a swipe to delete from leaderboard....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast