Thread: Visiting Neighbors Rewards does not work correctly after visiting the first 8

Angry Visiting Neighbors Rewards does not work correctly after visiting the first 8

Hi, this has probably been brought to your attention before. When Visiting Neighbors the first 8 work correctly and I get waters, and other rewards as shown, then after doing this 8 times I no longer get the rewards like water and fertilizer, I only get 50 coins & 1xp. I'm not sure if this is a bug that needs a fix or if it's how the program is meant to be. It's a bit off putting as I would like to visit my neighbors for rewards especially when I need water or/and fertilizer. Please advise and many thanks for a great game

Yan

FV2

It is how the game is supposed to be. Before the County Fair started we used to get water from our first 5 visits. After the fair started we get water, fertilizer and prized crops from the first 8 visits. Hope this helps.

Default Many Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priceyfarmer View Post
    It is how the game is supposed to be. Before the County Fair started we used to get water from our first 5 visits. After the fair started we get water, fertilizer and prized crops from the first 8 visits. Hope this helps.
    OK thanks for your reply, shame it's not more I think it would encourage ppl to visit more....even if it's just for water :-)

All the best :-)

Default FarmVille2

Me to, this isn't right when it says will receive 3 waters + 3 fertizliers + 3 looks like salad??
    Last edited by 2gabby; 07-21-2013 at 12:36 AM. Reason: missing coma

Today when I tried to load my farm only the animals were there. Had to refresh 4 times before loaded right, then took long time. Thanks for the insight to collecting from neighbors farms....I think!

Oh so THAT'S why.. someone tried to explain it to me once before too and I wasn't "getting it". Okay, so basicly the first 8 are bonus,after that each day, it's just the minimal stuff. A bit misleading when you see the popover saying 3 waters, but..also makes me then want to visit only the gold members first and save the others for the next day. Not really fair to my neighbors.

I agree...really miss leading..