I'm not sure if this is the correct place for my question if not I apologize...
Here's the thing... I click on "Full Screen" and everything is going along fine until a "Share" event comes up you click in the little window for example "share reward" FarmVille then switches out of full screen and flashes out of the game to a white page and the little window comes up "post to you wall" you click on "share" then it flashes back to the game but now it's not in full screen you have to click on "Full Screen" again... Ok, now when my Sister plays her FarmVille 2 (on the same computer) she clicks on "Full Screen" and when a "Share" event comes up she clicks on "share reward" and a little message pops up in the upper right hand corner under "power" that says "messsage sent" and it stays in Full Screen and she continues on playing... I was playing with her FarmVille and it was really cool that it didn't switch out of full screen every time you shared something or visited a neighbor... Then when I went back to my FarmVille I found it really annoying now that it kept switching out of full screen for every share event... As far as I can tell both of our game settings and Facebook settings are the same... I want my FarmVille 2 to stay full screen like my Sister's does... Is there some setting I'm over looking or something??? I was also just wondering if any one else has this full screen issues...
Thank you for your time
Angie