Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP! Speed Feed for Quests Don't Count?

Question HELP! Speed Feed for Quests Don't Count?

I'm not sure if this is a bug or ....????? I needed to feed 6 adult cows for a quest, I fed the first two with reg feed. I used speed feed on the last 4 adult cows, and the last four spit out cheese (as though they were prized) and not milk as is normal for an adult. Now I wasted four speed feeds on these floopin' cows, and they didn't even count towards my quest! If that is normal, and if so, why don't they tell you this ahead of time? It just said "feed 6 adult cows". It didn't say, 'but don't use speed feed'.....so what's up with that? I wasted those speed feeds and my time. And time is money in this game eh?

I finished a rabbit quest just minutes before the cow one, and I used speed feed on my adult rabbits, and they counted towards that quest. So I'm confoozled!

Any input on this?

Double check those cows....if they gave cheese, they are prized. I've used speed feed on animals and have had no problems with it counting towards quests.

It shouldn't matter if you use regular feed or speed-feed . . are you absolutely positive that those 4 Cows are not Prized? Adult Cows also drop Cheese as a resource; Prized Cows drop Swiss Cheese.

Sure those 4 are not prized? Even with speed feed, you get the normal drop.
    yeah, I have used speed feed for quests and it has worked. Sounds like those 4 are prized now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndarella View Post
    I needed to feed 6 adult cows for a quest, I fed the first two with reg feed. I used speed feed on the last 4 adult cows, and the last four spit out cheese (as though they were prized) and not milk as is normal for an adult.
    I'm guessing your cows got prized in the midst of feeding? I used speed-feed for my cows on this quest and it all got counted...
    https://zynga.com/profile/36090158441
    Add me - Daily player follows arrows.

Yes, they are not prized. In fact I just bought them two days ago. Rrrrarrrrrr! Frustrating!

Oh, and yeah, they dropped swiss cheese. And they are not prized.

I just double checked, and there are five Longhorn cows, none prized, and they all have one yellow ribbon. But they are not prized.

If they are not Prized and they are dropping Swiss Cheese then you do have an issue since only Prized Cows drop Swiss Cheese.

Only thing I can suggest is to hover your mouse over one of the Cows and take a screen shot that shows it says:
    "Longhorn Cow" rather than "Prized Longhorn Cow" and post that, along with what you've stated here, in the Bug Section.

*The Ribbons pertain to Animal Mastery, which is a completely different feature.

THINGS ARE REALLLLLLLY WACKY NOW! Read this! vvvvvvv

1. That quest required six cow feeds. It said " feed six adult cows, for milk of course!"
    2. I feed 2 adult Longhorns with feed, and the last four with speed feed. The last four spit out cheese.
    3. I come here to discuss it.
    4. I double check, and yes, they were not prized.
    5. Kalianna above suggests that I take a screen shot of the not-prized cows, so I go and take pics.
    6. THEN THREE NEW THINGS HAPPENED!!!!
    a. One cow magically shows as prized.
    b. The other four are not prized, and I take a screen shot of them.
    c. I check the quest again, (SAME QUEST) and it suddenly has changed it's wording and now says: "Feed three adult cows to get some wholesome milk."
    7. WHAT THE HECK????? They changed quest requirements in the middle of a quest after I bring this issue to this forum?

Well, I hovered over them like 4 minutes ago, and they were not prized.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast