Thread: How can I get a No-clean-fairy?

Default How can I get a No-clean-fairy?

Hello!

Is there a way to get a no-clean-fairy? This would be really helpful.

Probably not as you would need perhaps Cafe Cash as this was once given as a reward with missions some time ago

but now lucky if get anything

They have generally released this every few months for purchase with cafe cash. You just have to wait, save and see.

It's been more than a year since the last time the No Clean Fairy was offered, even for cafe cash. I have several friends who are looking for this, but it never seems to be available. It would be nice if it was reintroduced, even for a short time, so that newer players could have it.

i built mine back when it 1st came out yes CW was needed but if you had half way decent neighbors that sent you the parts you needed

Yeah, she was build/mission reward at first. She's worth the cafe cash to have now though.
    Add me: FB https://www.facebook.com/rebecca.vinyard1
    Zynga http://zynga.com/profile/36141696567
    No matter where you go...there you are.

Given that she was originally a buildable I wonder if she's not in the buildables tab for newer players?

If you look down at the bottom right corner of your game, you have the gift box & right above that is a tab with what appears to be a present & a shelf. Click on that & scroll through it, maybe she is there & you can still build her.