Thread: My game screen 'got small' can't see the whole page.. can't play for about 2 weeks...

Default My game screen 'got small' can't see the whole page.. can't play for about 2 weeks...

This happened sometimes for like the last month.. ( new computer, even ).. but.. now i hit something and this is the only game and page I have a problem with... how do i make the game screen 'seeable' to my screen again>>> anyone? ty

oh... i have windows 8 and am running on chrome

i have the same trouble cant see the bottom of the screen so i dont know how many bubbles i have cant even accpect gifts from friends or send to friends last week i have full screen but cant get it now

Hi, Amy and aquauk. You might have clicked or adjusted your browser's zoom settings accidentally. Try to adjust the zoom settings by holding the CTRL button and the "+" or "-" keys on your keyboard. Holding CTRL and then pressing the "+" key will increase the zoom setting, while holding CTRL and pressing the "-" key will then decrease the zoom setting. Hope this helps!