Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Atlantis Free Shipping License

I am also tired of waiting for the Atlantis shipping licence. I have mastered all the crops and the recipes - what is so different about this farm???

I am just mastering all the animals I have already started and then I will delete FV!!! I have been playing for 4 years but it has gone from tedious to downright frustrating and I don't enjoy playing anymore. Very sad :-)

Maybe they are waiting for the slower players to catch up a little bit before releasing the "Beat Atlantis" requirements.

I still have two crops to master, one animal to create in the observatory, and I'm only on Level 6 of the Atlantis Palace.

I'm close to achieving these goals, but I haven't been able to focus on completing them because of the new farm(s).

Or maybe they are planning to release a "Return to Atlantis" quest and the "Beat Atlantis" afterwards.... That would be fun.

I say, let them fight each other! While we lay back, watch, have a drink, place some wagers! Eh?! ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

That doesn't make sense. Australia came after Atlantis and we have "Beat Atlantis." If they were waiting for players to catch up, they'd do the Beat Whatever Farm came first sooner, at least that way would make sense. But then what on Farmville makes sense?

It's like the Hawaiian shipping license, it came out several farms later, no explanation was given.
    I am a work in progress

What exactly do you mean "beat" Atlantis?

Default Beat Atlantis

Quote Originally Posted by Angeldumplin View Post
    What exactly do you mean "beat" Atlantis?
    If you beat Atlantis you get the shipping license for free. It generally involves mastering the crops, & upgrading the cafe. I've just mastered Enchanted & now only have Atlantis, Australia & Celestial to master.

I will plod on mastering crops but it sure would make it easier if the little icon was back on our screens to help us along.Come on FV play nice .

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissiedot View Post
    If you beat Atlantis you get the shipping license for free. It generally involves mastering the crops, & upgrading the cafe & all buildings. I've just mastered Enchanted & now only have Atlantis, Australia & Celestial to master.

I will plod on mastering crops but it sure would make it easier if the little icon was back on our screens to help us along.Come on FV play nice .
    I wished I thought of it earlier but I will be taking a screen shot of the beat Australia tasks just in case it vanishes too

I was just wondering AGAIN about this. I really want to move the Atlantis trees to that farm but will not pay 250FC to do it.

Not a happy farmer

@sellerman: Me too!

I am thoroughly enjoying my Aussie free shipping... However it will be a week before I get it decorated. Home Farm and home storage is already lighter by 200 items... I still have the cactus and desert flowers to go...all of my southwest theme is heading south of the equator... I even moved the mexican beach stuff I had left on home over... The challenge is making it look like the sand extends further than it does

I still could care less about Atlantis license... so little to move back- a few trees a couple of animals...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast