Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Iris Rainbow & Sunshine Seeds

Thanx for the tip, PaganiZonda! I knew about doing this 16 at a time, but it never occurred to me to use turbos!

Did not work for me either...it only planted one plot and I wasted a 3-turbo charger...

Maybe Zynga did fix this (for us helpful) bug....it would be a prove that they are able to fix if they WANT to...

Followed instructions above, including reloading my farm, but I don't seem to be able to "turbo" Field is plowed, turbos are clicked on from my gift box (7 of them thru all the attempts). Turbo checked, have tried seeder and combine to plant full field. Entire field highlights but when I reload, only 1 or a few are planted. What am I doing wrong?
    Never quite sure how to get TO the turbo check, I have a search field above my neighbors but the turbo only shows up randomly?

Folks I tried this 5 minutes ago and it STILL works!

Sofie158: you did not waste any turbo chargers. As the instructions state, the field looks only plowed, but once you reload your game the entire field will appear seeded/planted.

Also if anyone is skeptical about the turbos, then don't use them. You can manually repeat the process for the entire field using your combine. The turbos just let you do it in one go. Enjoy

Now that I know it was you, PaginiZonda, I will thank you again for the tip. It was such a delight to get the rest of my crops mastered today, especially those time machine ones. A couple of times, I had to redo the planting as when I refreshed, it had not "taken" but it didn't use my turbos either, so I just did it all over again and the second time, it worked. Thanks again!

Which farm did you use? Tried on HP, just managed to get 1 plot planted

I planted mine on HH, which is my biggest farm.

Seriously though some things are best shared privately with friends you do know that now that this has been reveled on the ZYNGA game forums this will be fixed
    GIVE NEW FEATURES TO EVERY PLAYER
    BRING BACK PAST LE CROPS YOU RE-RELEASE EVERYTHING ELSE LE

NicholeL: Thank you for sharing your view. I understand that Zynga has a reputation, but it's been a month to the day I created this thread and so far they haven't fixed it. Enough time for ALL the folks to take advantage of this and get their crops sorted out.

The best part... none of the people who benefited from my thread are actually private-friends with me! If I had been selfish and kept this a secret, the impact would have been meaningless. At least this way I can be somewhat magnanimous in the dissemination of useful information

Quote Originally Posted by PaganiZonda View Post
    Also if anyone is skeptical about the turbos, then don't use them. You can manually repeat the process for the entire field using your combine. The turbos just let you do it in one go. Enjoy
    You are correct. Last night I planted Cherry Blossom and Rainbow seeds using this method. It takes a little longer but it beats having to wait to collect the seeds.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast