Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Farmville 2 Won't Load [MAY 2013]

Default Farmville 2 Won't Load [MAY 2013]

Loading Issues

Last Update: May 2013

Description:

Some players are currently unable to load FarmVille 2.

The FarmVille 2 studio is aware of this issue and is working to resolve it.

Workaround:

Clear Browser's cache: Update Flash Player

If you have already done with troubleshooting steps suggested and still cannot load your farms, you need to get in touch with Customer Support via chat or email. Please go to our Customer Support site at
    http://www.zyngaplayersupport.com. After you register/sign in, go to the page for your game and look for contact options on the right side of the page under Featured Articles. In case Email Us or Chat with Us option is not available, you can find other options HERE.

For those who were able to get in touch with Customer Support but did not receive a reply, please send me a private message with the Incident No. from Customer Support and the URL of your Facebook account.

Additional Information:

If you find your issue in this section, please refrain from creating additional threads unless otherwise specified in the description of the Bugs listed above.

Default I am unable to resolve FV2 will not load...have tried all troubleshooting HELP

PLEASE HELP...I have been unable to load FV2 for over a week.

Last Update: May 2013

Description:

Some players are currently unable to load FarmVille 2.

The FarmVille 2 studio is aware of this issue and is working to resolve it.

Workaround:

Clear Browser's cache: Update Flash Player

If you have already done with troubleshooting steps suggested and still cannot load your farms, you need to get in touch with Customer Support via chat or email. Please go to our Customer Support site at [/COLOR]http://www.zyngaplayersupport.com. After you register/sign in, go to the page for your game and look for contact options on the right side of the page under Featured Articles. In case Email Us or Chat with Us option is not available, you can find other options HERE.

For those who were able to get in touch with Customer Support but did not receive a reply, please send me a private message with the Incident No. from Customer Support and the URL of your Facebook account.

Additional Information:

If you find your issue in this section, please refrain from creating additional threads unless otherwise specified in the description of the Bugs listed above.
    [/QUOTE]

Hello,
    I have not been able to get into the Zynga games for two weeks. I have tried all the troubleshooting tips and have emailed Zynga twice through my phone(because i also can't get to Zynga support through my computer) They were no help. Both emails pretty much said the same thing as if read from a script. Here is the message I keep getting when i try to connect to games.

[I[I]]The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
    moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
    Any ideas?

Thank You,
    I

I too cannot load Farmville2. I've cleared my cache and my FlashPlayer is up to date. However, I cannot register to the Zynga site because it won't load the confirmation page after I select connect via facebook! I managed to open the support page but I cannot open anything on it because it tells me

This webpage is not available
    The webpage at http://support.zynga.com/article/far...-1360287235734 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
    Error 103 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_ABORTED): Unknown error.

Pretty much the same thing when I try to open the game. I've tried on IE, Chrome, and Firefox ... I don't know how to private message on this thing ... sorry. Any help would be great.

Angry 5/3 Not loading right

My game,doesn;t finish loading

Farmville 2 will not load at all today.

Since yesterday, May 2nd I've been unable to play Farmville2. I keep getting the page saying I need to renew flash player which I've already done. What's going on???

Angry farmville 2 not loading up right

can u check this issue.

it's either the game loads but the gifts won't or the other way around. please check

I still can't play Farmville. The game doesn't load.

https://www.facebook.com/huggybarb

Been having the same problem for 2 weeks on all of my Zynga games.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast