Thread: Guide to Hot Air Balloon

Default Guide to Hot Air Balloon

[ Official Discussion ]

*****Summary FAQ*****

Question
    Answer
    What are the prerequisites for this feature? Must be on level 10+.
    Can I remove my Balloon Base? Yes, but it will be stored inside the Inventory.
    Can I store my Balloon Base? No, it can't be stored in Warehouse.
    What are Propane Tanks for? Propane Tanks are used to unlock the Grand Canyon, Pyramids and Stonehenge Destinations. They are also used when sending Balloons for the mentioned.
    What are Balloon Certificates for? Balloon Certificates are used to unlock the Machu Picchu and The Alps Destinations. They are also used when sending Balloons for the mentioned.
    How can I get Balloon Certificates and Propane Tanks? You can get them by collecting from Balloon Buildings. You can also get them as rewards when mastering Destinations.

• After you reached level 10+, you should see this icon along with the associated quest:

Part 1 - Up up and Away!

TASK 1: Place and Complete the Hot Air Balloon: Let's start with the Hot Air Base.

TASK 2: Harvest 50 Water Crops:

TASK 3: Collect Propane from Balloon Buildings:

Complete Part 1:

Part 2 - Even More Hot Air!

TASK 1: Master Grand Canyon to Level 3: At this point, your Hot Air Base is already completed. You will then need to work out on the Balloon itself to unlock Grand Canyon:

Note: Once the Grand Canyon materials are completed, your Balloon should look like this, and the Grand Canyon Destination is then unlocked.

You can now start mastering the Grand Canyon

TASK 2: Collect from 25 Balloon Residences:

TASK 2: Collect from Pyramid Trip Route 1 time:

Note: Once all the materials are collected, click on the Open New Destination to unlock the Pyramids and Stonehenge Destinations. After Unlocking these, the Hot Air balloon would change to this:

Complete Part 2:

Part 3 - Sandbags Away!

TASK 1: Collect from the Alps 1 time:

Note: Once all the materials are collected, click on the Open New Destination to unlock the Machu Picchu and The Alps Destinations. After Unlocking these, the Hot Air balloon would change to this:

TASK 2: Collect from 25 Businesses

TASK 3: Master Stonehenge to Level 3

Complete Part 3:

Last edited by SanSoleil; 04-08-2013 at 03:50 PM.

Rules of Conduct | Terms of Service