Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I add some Zfriends back?

Question How do I add some Zfriends back?

My right rail "Friends" area is completely empty. On my new Zynga profile page, it says "See all of your Friends. (0)", but when I click, that, there are 30 friends (out of at least 700). However, none of them are showing up on the right rail, because it also says I have zero friends. There is nowhere to add any of these 30 friends as Zfriends either. I just want to add some of them back so I can play. How is this done?

Fave,

Since zFriends are a big part of what makes Zynga.com the best place for Play, we understand how frustrating it must be to find that they are missing right now. Actually, any zFriend that appears to be missing just hasn't updated their Zynga.com account like you have. As soon as they do, they will appear everywhere on Zynga.com that they used to! So, if you know your zFriends personally, tell them to sign on and upgrade already! We want them to do so ASAP, just like you!

Thank you for your patience & assistance,

Quote Originally Posted by Max Perogi View Post
    Fave,

Since zFriends are a big part of what makes Zynga.com the best place for Play, we understand how frustrating it must be to find that they are missing right now. Actually, any zFriend that appears to be missing just hasn't updated their Zynga.com account like you have. As soon as they do, they will appear everywhere on Zynga.com that they used to! So, if you know your zFriends personally, tell them to sign on and upgrade already! We want them to do so ASAP, just like you!

this doesnt work me and my wife upgraded our accounts but we were not zfriends then i asked her to be my zfriend but in the z- friend list i cant find her this whole new system is only a big fat bug ****

Go to send gifts to friends in Z.com but none are listed.
    Been trying for 3 days now and not one name has appeared.

Are you saying that I can't add my regular playing Zfriends or Facebook friends as Zfriends unless they upgrade? I don't understand this, since they are on my neighbor bar and in the MFS, so they should also be able to be added to my friends list on my profile and on the right rail, but where do I add them and how can I find them? Even the ones who did upgrade are not appearing in the right rail friends list, and though there are 30 of them, it still says I have zero. I just don't understand how to add Zfriends. Also, they are Zfriends so how in the world would we know them personally?

But if I can go to their farms on FV2, why can't I see their game activity?

zFriends,

If you think the explanation I provided earlier does not cover your case, we need your details to investigate the issue. Please submit them via the form linked in the first post at the top of this forum thread.

I did complete that form. But is there anyway to go back to my old profile and the old game with the functioning right rail? In the meantime, so we can play? And is there anything else I can do to find and add any Zfriends so that my right rail is not blank? YES or NO - can we go back to the old zynga.com while the bugs are fixed?

I now have 54 Zfriends listed on my profile (out of about 700) and many do not have the avatar but still have their FB profile picture. Why is that? Also, none of them are appearing the Right Rail yet I know that some are playing. If the games have all my friends and neighbors still, why can't we add them to the Right rail friend list?

I had 3800+ zfriends, thousands played daily. Now I have ZERO zfriends and ZERO neighbors. It is hard for me to believe not one has updated their account since you made it a mandatory thing. Think maybe possibly something else is going on? Just know I'm dead in the water until this is resolved and from what I've read so are a lot of other people.

A lot of us will just stop playing and find somewhere else. Must be the techs can't figure it out. Any company would not allow their techs to put something out that doesn't work!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast