Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 193

Thread: Royal sceptre

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    140

    Default

    I have cleared 15 so far - - still looking for that sceptre....on to number 16

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    547

    Default do you have any of the others ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marianne303 View Post
    I have cleared 15 so far - - still looking for that sceptre....on to number 16
    Have you got the jeweld sword and kingly crown. I havent got any one of the three even though ive cleared the required thingys enough that ive lost track of how many (over seven each kind)

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    231

    Default

    12 glittering Debris and 15 haystacks later, no Sceptre or Sword. I've given up. This wrapper can join the Holiday Hell missions in my "can't be bothered to complete them, as they are impossible' list.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    683

    Default

    try 15 and I got the Royal sceptre. Now this might not work for everybody but it worked for me. get the required debris to show then use it to request ALL items needed do NOT use it. sell the debris you used to request with,refresh the game then clear grass etc until a new debris shows up, immediatly make all 12 tends up and tend all 12 times straight away.

    What customer service said about tending faster seems to work, like all the stupid animals we have done for the show pen. So use a debris to request del it then use a new one to tend.

    applesauce

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Posts
    4,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pluimpje View Post
    Have done 15 now and still no sceptre. response from support is that it's made difficult.
    And, once again, Zynga confuses "difficult" with "BORING". They can't seem to clear up that concept in their heads, no matter how many times we explain it to them.


    "Madness is the first sign of dandruff." Dr. Winston O'Boogie

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesauce View Post
    try 15 and I got the Royal sceptre. Now this might not work for everybody but it worked for me. get the required debris to show then use it to request ALL items needed do NOT use it. sell the debris you used to request with,refresh the game then clear grass etc until a new debris shows up, immediatly make all 12 tends up and tend all 12 times straight away.

    What customer service said about tending faster seems to work, like all the stupid animals we have done for the show pen. So use a debris to request del it then use a new one to tend.

    applesauce
    Guess it can't hurt to try...tried everything else LOL

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesauce View Post
    try 15 and I got the Royal sceptre. Now this might not work for everybody but it worked for me. get the required debris to show then use it to request ALL items needed do NOT use it. sell the debris you used to request with,refresh the game then clear grass etc until a new debris shows up, immediatly make all 12 tends up and tend all 12 times straight away.

    What customer service said about tending faster seems to work, like all the stupid animals we have done for the show pen. So use a debris to request del it then use a new one to tend.

    applesauce
    Didnt work. TRIED TWICE. Mission officially DUMPED FOR GOOD.Will NOT give Zynga any more posts for this. Tedious missions, random defeatest methods the Devs have gone for, well done. Lets count how many MORE people have left the game in the past 2 weeks. Anyone have a calculator?RAISE THE DROP RATES on the HARDEST item people need. Oh forget it. You never listen anyway.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamrocker View Post
    And, once again, Zynga confuses "difficult" with "BORING". They can't seem to clear up that concept in their heads, no matter how many times we explain it to them.
    Nail on head. Gathering 500 of an item for nothing isnt a challenge. Its tedious and boring. Zynga fail to realise fewer customers inside your shop means lower sales, which means lower income, which means lower profit. They need people to ACTUALLY play the game, not log in, request and go do something else. If people arent playing the game, the potential for them to spend on horseshoes decreases.

    One of my neighbours used 350 wall clicks and a further 100 gathered from his own requests and still hasnt got the item. If thats the direction the game is heading it wont make it to its 3rd birthday because people are going to jack it in.

    Miss Marme or whoever controls this forum needs to have a word abt reducing the difficulty level or else they might find themselves out of a job

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,092

    Default

    I am not stressed about it. The only thing I won't be able to finish is the wrapper...the mission itself will get done. So I don't get the 20 horseshoes...chances are good they would 'lost' somewhere down the road anyway. All of the random missions are a waste of time and effort...I have found if you don't get all you need in the first 4-5 tries, then its going to take you at least 15 if not more. No happy medium it seems. So I give them a try, and then usually give up at around 8 tries or so. Sometimes less. I ave only done 3 sparkling mud and 2 debris, but from everything I have read its going to take at least 20-ish on each so am giving up now.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The real world
    Posts
    2,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerKat42 View Post
    12 glittering Debris and 15 haystacks later, no Sceptre or Sword. I've given up. This wrapper can join the Holiday Hell missions in my "can't be bothered to complete them, as they are impossible' list.
    Hang on, you are doing haystacks too? could tending haystacks get me the Royal sceptre???

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •