Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal sceptre

Default Royal sceptre

how do we get this. ive cleared hundreds of debris and chopped trees a lot and still no idea how this is to be got

Royal Sceptre – glittering debris

I believe glittering debris is to drop from chopping trees and clearing debris

Check the lower area of your HS

I got one and it looks like a pile of sticks that you have to craft items to sort of like heal.
    Last edited by ptfan992012; 03-27-2013 at 01:59 PM.

This is the crap shoot that finally broke the camel's back. After clearing 15 haystacks and just as many Glittering Debris piles I got zip...zilch...nada. The mission has now been flung to the back of my mission list and I'm on hiatus from Pioneer Trails until Zynga releases a mission that DOESN'T involve collecting a crap shoot item. NO MORE!!!

has anyone got this item to drop yet. ive wasted a week of wall post clicks on this and nothing. If this is the height of zynga's ability to run a game then its no wonder they are cutting staff and losing customers. Its a shame the game has gone to absolute crap because the potential for it is still there. To complete one mission, you need an item that doesnt drop on another mission.

Get some creative developers zynga.

I've had friends get one but I have yet to find one yet...I've done about 8 glittering debris and still nothing. So it's at the end of my mission list and can sit there until it decides to pop out. I wouldn't pay 2000HS on it even if I had them.

I haven't been able to get any of the items from the mud, haystack or sticks either. Very frustrating. Maybe the REAL April Fool's mission is this mission. Oh, and the non-working garden one (love those roll backs and missing items!!). Seriously, why can't things be fixed before more missions are dumped on us? Really - I'm not trying to be sarcastic, it just seems good business practice to make sure the product is working . . .

I started my 9th one. I'm not clicking on the wood shears. I put them out there to help the ones that are doing the mission. I am not going to waste clicks on something that doesn't drop.

Same here, many finished but not one treasure yet. What a waste of time. This one going into the pooper.

9 glittering debris and still nothing, this is stupid unlike random animals we hate you need 40 wall request items to do just ONE. At least with frogs etc you can request every 2 hours and need 10 wall request items ONLY to finish it.

how greedy is zynga 2000HS to finish it.

applesauce

I've lost count on how many times I've tried, probably about 10 or more. It's a bit annoying because I can't move forward with the mission without this one item. Okay make don't make it too easy to get but not nearly impossible as it seems to be.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast