Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Oops we have a problem consistently-March ***Mod Edit, See First Post! ***

Default Oops we have a problem consistently-March ***Mod Edit, See First Post! ***

Mod edit
    Quote Originally Posted by chef emeril lasagne View Post

Hello chefs,

Please check this post for some troubleshooting steps.

There are known issue about:
    • moving the cheese cellar causing the game to reload
    • playing other games, music, or videos while playing chefville. The game constantly updates and will cause connection issues when the bandwidth is low.
    • do not play chefville in multiple browsers
    • do not navigate away from chefville while attempting to load the game
    • try to connect directly into your router if you are playing the game wirelessly
    • try playing on zynga.com

if you are still experiencing this issue, please post below.

-Chef Emeril Lasagne
    End mod edit

I have tried everything and I still get the "oops" message about every 10-15 minutes. It's been happening for the last 2 weeks. It's gotten so annoying that I get on at least once a day to once every other day. I have nothing else open. I've cleared my cookies, deleted my history, cleared up space, and still the same thing. I don't have this problem with any other zynga games that I play. I hope something can be done about this quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Brea Huff View Post
    I have tried everything and I still get the "oops" message about every 10-15 minutes. It's been happening for the last 2 weeks. It's gotten so annoying that I get on at least once a day to once every other day. I have nothing else open. I've cleared my cookies, deleted my history, cleared up space, and still the same thing. I don't have this problem with any other zynga games that I play. I hope something can be done about this quick.
    This is the exact problem I've been having for within the last day or two. I complete the task and each time I get an oops message to refresh and when I return to the game, I'm right back where I started. Essentially, I cannot play the game anymore.

Post I keep Getting Opps we have a problem refresh screen

I have been getting the opps we have a problem refresh screen for about 4 days and have been unable to play the game it doesn't save. happens after I finish a quest. Please help

Default oopsssssssssssssssss i have a big problem with de game

https://apps.facebook.com/chefville/...9d42da9966b5f&

during a week I order no play ... I have the following problem: I can not visit neighbors
    aid I receive on my wall, do not count, buy kitchen appliances and disappear, I can not remove oopsssssssssssssssssssssssssss.por always cooked .... Please fix this already! the service technician to give us a solution Zinga

I am having the same problem. Please fix this error. Than you.

Default my game chefville is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy oopssssssssssss always

chefville is crazy!!!! nothing works
    https://apps.facebook.com/chefville/...kmark&count=97
    buy kitchen appliances and disappear I can not visit neighbors I can not cook I can not pick up the finished dishes ooopppssssssssssssss always! Please fix this, already many days

I do not know how to send an email to Support Zinga?????????????

i deleted cookies, i have last version flash player,I've tried several browsers and the problem is the same

I too have had problem with the Ooops problem. Sorry it is happening to so many people lets hope Zynga sort it quickly.

please help. i cant get past the veggie garden grande 2 of 3. it is stocked. i cant cook the last wild mushroom salad i need to advance to stage 3. its been a week. i keep on getting the oops message.

Default Chefville Salad Station.

Quote Originally Posted by mobilann View Post
    I am having the same problem. Please fix this error. Than you.
    Can't use salad station. Coming up oops...refresh as soon as the last utensil goes in. Very frustrating.Please fix as soon as possible.Thanks

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast