Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet peeves in chefville :D

Talking Pet peeves in chefville :D

So I'm a bit bored (nothing major to do in my goals long dishes running atm) and thought I'd share a few pet peeves in chefville

I hate the fact that my little stairs dont fit in perfectly.. so i usually try to hide... ( I remember i had the same problem in Farmville with haybales haha)

Some people wanna see the world burn!!! This drive me nuts

And of course the legendary: when stations dont align and they look weird next to each others!!!!!
    Same goes for the Zzzz' hiding everything but oh well

How about yours?
    zFriend me !
    ★769★

My pet peeve

The ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's

and

The Blue dots ............................. when trying to visit neighbors

and

The Escarot and Lamb shops still locked since the beginning of the game

and

No Heavy Cream

Not having the ability to zoom out more.

When I have to search for things neighbors want clicked.

Blue dots O' Death. D;

When I can't evenly space out wall items; Window, pictures, ect. I am a total freak about things being symmetrical.

Oopie Noodles

haha yeah symmetry sucks in chefville :E
    zFriend me !
    ★769★

Blue dots! bluedotsbluedots! O_O;;
    Zynga.com Profile - 1361 stars
    Give us a ChefVille quest manager please!

And

The lack of progression quests

Stop dumping new stations and quests on lower level players
    Start giving us new cooking stations and untimed quests on a star basis starting at 300 and spaced out like maybe every 25 or 30 stars...let the lower level players work their quests to open up their land and when they hit 300 they can start the higher level quests

Holiday quests are a separate enitity

That alone will put a stop to all the complaining about the timed quests and the lack of space and the inability to build and will put an end to all the silly single use equipment that you need to create because people do not have the ingredients or the equipment to do the quest
    Give the lower level players a break already

Progressive land expansions for the high level players ...

What are these blue dots, you speak of, I've never noticed any so far

Not having a full sized corner wall piece, I HATE the fact that on a corner using full side walls, one will be facing the wrong way.

Also, the extremes of design, the "standard" appliances generally look pretty similar, but some we have gotten lately look really out of place in contrast, I do like the art, but it looks slightly weird next to all the original brassy stations.
    Add Me: https://zynga.com/profile/36076148678 ,Chefville: 990 MS

My pet peeves...

Zzzz - why can they not get rid of them, they take up so much room we can not see behind them, it would be far better if the Zzz bubbles were removed & maybe have a bubble pop up when something is ready.

Zoom - why can we not zoom out like we can on farmville & coasterville, it's so annoying & slow going when you have a bigger cafe.

Limits - why limit our ingredient stores? We can collect hundreds of rubbish we don't need, if you go through your inventory, there are lots of left over parts we asked for when building & upgrading things & they are limited at 99 or beyond, why? Let us have more space for collecting ingredients so we don't run out so darn fast. Limiting our gifts, why let us have so many friends & then limit the amount of gifts we can receive? If you are going to do this at least let us know what the gifts are that we are accepting, so we can pick the ones we need, every time I accept gifts they land on my page only for my inventory to tell me it is full & therefore wasted. Limiting energy for visiting neighbours is rubbish too, if you visit new neighbours you get 3 energy or 1 energy for old neighbours, but in total you can only get 25 energy in a day, that's hardly fair for all the trouble you go to to actually load all these neighbours for salt.

Neighbours - Only getting 1 item or no item out of every 5 you click in a neighbours cafe. Some times I visit & get nothing & go to another neighbour & get nothing again, what is the point?

No undo - Not having a button to press to cancel an action, a lot of the time when you think everything has loaded & you start clicking something else appears & you click on the wrong object, it is kind of frustrating when that happens.

Delete quest - An option to remove certain quests from your list would be good, if there is a quest there that you have no intention of doing, or you know there is no time for you to do it, it would be good to be able to delete it so you can concentrate on the tasks you want to do.

Is there a suggestion page, for these on here lol
    add me zfriend

The waving, oh my god the waving! Once I've accepted (or dismissed them!) I shouldn't have to then see the waving again and have to boot them out of my restaurant. Wastes a lot of time. Just let them leave after they've collected what they want to collect.

The Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's everywhere. I know what is in use and what isn't, I don't need it pointed out to me, and it just makes it look messy. Even messier than it already is with the millions of cooking stations and crafting stations we have.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast