Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mistletoe Lane Ch. 10 Quest Guide

Default Mistletoe Lane Ch. 10 Quest Guide

Hey Farmers! The final chapter in Mistletoe Lane is now LIVE! Help Zang build a vacation home in Mistletoe Lane, and score some lovely elfin prizes for your trouble! Post your thoughts and feedback in this thread.

MISTLETOE LANE CH. 10 QUEST GUIDE
    (7 Days, Repeatable)

Stage 1: Pets and Party Foods
    Requirements:
    • Get 6 Magic Pet Toys (post to feed or skip for 20 FC)
    • Harvest 125 Wax Beans (skip for 10 FC)
    • Make Winter Casserole 3 Times (skip for 20 FC)

Rewards:
    • 150 XP
    • Madam Mittens
    • 3000 Coins

Share: Bench

Stage 2: It Takes Ten
    Requirements:
    • Get 8 Elfing Hands (post to feed or skip for 20 FC)
    • Harvest 150 Flint Corn (skip for 10 FC)
    • Make Potato Latke 3 Times (skip for 20 FC)

Rewards:
    • 200 XP
    • Elf Villa
    • 3500 Coins

Share: Lamp Post

Stage 3: Coming Attractions
    Requirements:
    • Get 8 Mint Candy Acorns (post to feed or skip for 20 FC)
    • Harvest 150 Chocomint (skip for 10 FC)
    • Make Holiday Nog 3 Times (skip for 20 FC)

Rewards:
    • 250 XP
    • Mint Candy Conifer Tree
    • 4000 Coins

Share: Cobblestone

Stage 4: Ring Around the Pony
    Requirements:
    • Get 8 Pony Wreaths (post to feed or skip for 20 FC)
    • Harvest 150 Frost Holly (skip for 10 FC)
    • Make Gingerbread House 2 Times (skip for 20 FC)

Rewards:
    • 300 XP
    • Festive Elf Pony
    • 4500 Coins

Share: Bench

Stage 5: Snow Means Silver
    Requirements:
    • Get 9 Silverwood Seeds (post to feed or skip for 20 FC)
    • Harvest 175 Cider Apples (skip for 10 FC)
    • Make Hollowberry Pie 3 Times (skip for 20 FC)

Rewards:
    • 350 XP
    • Silverwood Tree
    • 5000 Coins

Share: Lamp Post

Stage 6: Cheer To Go!
    Requirements:
    • Get 10 Bottled Cheers (post to feed or skip for 20 FC)
    • Harvest 200 Winter Grain (skip for 10 FC)
    • Make Snickerdoodle 3 Times (skip for 20 FC)

Rewards:
    • 400 XP
    • Winter Elf Horse
    • 5500 Coins

Share: Cobblestone

omg looks like i may be able to do this one AND finish it!!!!! *faints*

Has anyone else had their ML Quest #10 icon disappear completely??? Mine is nowhere to be found. It's not on my screen (some of my icons still appear outside of the "Quest Manager") nor is it in my Quest Manager. I know I'm on Stage 2, but I have no way of asking for help from friends for the quest items or anything without the icon to get to it. It's been replaced by the EG icon, but it was whenever I was NOT on ML before...now the EG icon is even there when I'm on ML and the ML Quest #10 icon is gone. Guess I'll give it a few hours then contact Support. <sigh>

I've sent a message to Support to see what's up. I've cleared cache, cookies, and just about everything...and nothing 12 hours later. I'm wondering if this is just an issue for those who bought early access to Enchanted Glen (since the EG Quest #1 icon has taken the place of the ML Quest #10 icon in my QM) or for just random farmers. Will keep you posted on what Support has to say. I'm not one to complain about FV as I think that some people take issue with the silliest things over a "game", but it is frustrating when you're working along and you have no idea where you are. I've got ChocoMints ready to harvest and I can't because I don't know if it'll be applied to Stage 3 or if I'm still lacking something (friend request items is all I need, I'm sure of it since I was done with the other two quest items) and my harvesting ChocoMints will be in vain. <sigh> I've cleared cache, cookies, and just about everything...and nothing.
    Last edited by PinkyPiratequeen; 01-09-2013 at 09:24 AM.

I have the same problem. Today I am supposed to finish stage 2, but no icon, no finish

Happened to me to til i noticed that the ml quest can be accesed by an icon in the quest manager.
    Returned to FV II! Need more friends. I Play Daily unless my college work interferes, then I am on as often as possible! https://zyngagames.com/profile/36075...my_profile_pic

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyPiratequeen View Post
    Has anyone else had their ML Quest #10 icon disappear completely??? Mine is nowhere to be found. It's not on my screen (some of my icons still appear outside of the "Quest Manager") nor is it in my Quest Manager. I know I'm on Stage 2, but I have no way of asking for help from friends for the quest items or anything without the icon to get to it. It's been replaced by the EG icon, but it was whenever I was NOT on ML before...now the EG icon is even there when I'm on ML and the ML Quest #10 icon is gone. Guess I'll give it a few hours then contact Support. <sigh>
    yep. not in quest manager either. i have switched farms. i have reloaded the page. its just no longer showing up sad

Mine, too. How are we supposed to post the quest items with no quest icon? Aaargh.

ETA: And now the icon is back, but it isn't giving me credit for crafting and harvesting I did while it was gone. Off to the support page.
    Last edited by Mule Driver; 01-09-2013 at 10:52 AM.

Get 8 Elfing Hands that has problems to I need 4 more so ask my friends and they get this when click on it Sorry Farmer! This reward has expired! its been up for 2 minutes sad

I hate to keep beating a dead horse, but I don't know why I even bother to do these quests. . I didn't finish the last one and probably won't finish this one. My farm is too small, the crops take too long before harvest, and requesting needed bushels to craft is just not working for me. Thank goodness this is the end of this Quest Line!!!

I understand that Enchanted Glen looks very cool...but, if its back to the small farm size, with impossible harvest times, then I say forget it. Totally unrealistic for the casual player with little Farmcash for expansion...

mine also is gone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast