Thread: Collecting fireworks

Default Collecting fireworks

Is anyone else finding it hard to collect the fireworks? I have 45 and Im sure I will find it impossible to raise the 205 I need to finish this quest.

From my 68 plot farm I am averaging 1 - 2 fireworks from and entire harvest. Water is limiting my ability to harvest endlessly and most of the fireworks I have recieved have been what I have picked up trawling the news feeds.

My 'ask friends for fireworks' button has been greyed out for about 48 hours. Am I missing something? So many people seem to have finished and have their goat??

This seems to vary for every different farm. You may have better success by planting two or three groups of crops rather than fill up every time. Use 2 hour black-eyed peas as one, maybe wheat as another as you will always be able to use that and one other of your choice. I usually get one firework for every 6 crops but sometimes ( rarely ) I don't get 1 out of 12.

I got my first goat a few days ago. Having lots of e-friends helps a lot. And like cube said plant lots of crops.

Yes - & am finding it even harder now that I haven't even received ANY fireworks from the last couple of days worth of various crop plantings. How am I EVER going to finish that quest at this rate???????

Quote Originally Posted by Nephtis View Post
    Is anyone else finding it hard to collect the fireworks? I have 45 and Im sure I will find it impossible to raise the 205 I need to finish this quest.
    It's 1/1/13 and I got my goat today. I did find help by playing through zynga.com as opposed to facebook as the community feed allowed me to collect, but eventually you are cut off having "collected too many" and you have to give it a rest for a bit. I have 35 plots, I om only level 11. Just go slow and steady. You'll be able to do it. It's just not one you can finish fast.

I collect almost all of my fireworks from the zynga.com activity feed.

I came on the forums to see if anyone was having my problem of not getting fireworks. Seems to be an issue. I not only get very few, if any, from plantings but when I scour my friends' pages looking for posts, Zynga is apparently only giving one per post out because I'm getting the someone-has-already-collected message time after time after time. I agree with you Nephtis. How are we to finish? The one mission has only five days left and the fireworks stand and goat are only available for 13 more days. I still have the last two fireworks to get and that's over 200 fireworks to collect. I really feel they want us to purchase the farm bucks and purchase that way. We'll see.

Tried different crops, fertilizing and different areas. Not working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by socalplayer View Post
    I came on the forums to see if anyone was having my problem of not getting fireworks. Seems to be an issue. I not only get very few, if any, from plantings but when I scour my friends' pages looking for posts, Zynga is apparently only giving one per post out because I'm getting the someone-has-already-collected message time after time after time. I agree with you Nephtis. How are we to finish? The one mission has only five days left and the fireworks stand and goat are only available for 13 more days. I still have the last two fireworks to get and that's over 200 fireworks to collect. I really feel they want us to purchase the farm bucks and purchase that way. We'll see.
    Clearly this is the result of Yrsa hogging the feed, lol.