We know that FarmVille 2 players are some of the most creative and imaginative folks around. We think it's time that our most talented farmers get the recognition they deserve!
Please submit a picture of your Farm for a chance to be this week's featured Farm of the Week! Our winning Farms will be displayed on the Official FarmVille 2 Fan Page and our winners will receive 100 Farm Bucks.
Do you have what it takes to create the next Farm of the Week? Show us what you've got, Folks!
- The Farm of the Week event will be held on a weekly basis.
- Farms do not have to have any specific "theme" to win. Just show us your best work!
- Every Friday an official thread will be posted for users to submit entries.
- For your entry to be eligible, it must be posted in this thread.
- The FarmVille 2 team will select our favorite farm every Friday.
- No photoshopped (or edited) images are allowed.
- No flaming or insulting pictures that other players have posted.
- Posting will end at 3 pm PST every Friday.
- We will announce our Farm of the Week on our Official Fan Page every Friday.
- Make sure you are creative! The FarmVille 2 team will be judging the pictures based off of originality, effort and presentation.
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE POSTED IN THIS THREAD!
- Please keep your entries Rated G! We cannot publicly display graphic or inappropriate content on our Fan Page, so if you wish to be a winner, keep it clean!
- No inappropriate content is allowed in the photos. (The forum rules still apply)
- The photos must show your entire Farm, within reason. We do not want a zoomed in picture of one or two decorations, show us as much farm as you can!
- The picture must be original. No going and getting an image off of the internet.
- Your entry must be an image of your Farm. No posting images of your friends or neighbors farms.
- If you are selected as one of our winners, you must provide us with a link to your Facebook profile. These links can be sent to Lexilicious via Forum PM. (Please do not send your profile link unless you are selected as a winner!)
- Do NOT post your Facebook User ID on the forums. Entries that are sent to any members of the FarmVille team via PM or email will not be considered valid.
- No spamming of the thread is allowed. This includes any content that is not relevant to the FOTW Event.
- One entry per person,per week. Choose wisely! (This means that creating an additional forum account to post multiple entries is NOT allowed.)
Each weeks winner will receive:
- 100 Farm Bucks
- Featured spot on the Official FarmVille 2 Fan Page