Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Farmville 2 Farm of The Week Event! - 12/14/12

Default Farmville 2 Farm of The Week Event! - 12/14/12

We know that FarmVille 2 players are some of the most creative and imaginative folks around. We think it's time that our most talented farmers get the recognition they deserve!

Please submit a picture of your Farm for a chance to be this week's featured Farm of the Week! Our winning Farms will be displayed on the Official FarmVille 2 Fan Page and our winners will receive 100 Farm Bucks.

Do you have what it takes to create the next Farm of the Week? Show us what you've got, Folks!

Details:

• The Farm of the Week event will be held on a weekly basis.
    • Farms do not have to have any specific "theme" to win. Just show us your best work!
    • Every Friday an official thread will be posted for users to submit entries.
    • For your entry to be eligible, it must be posted in this thread.
    • The FarmVille 2 team will select our favorite farm every Friday.
    • No photoshopped (or edited) images are allowed.
    • No flaming or insulting pictures that other players have posted.
    • Posting will end at 3 pm PST every Friday.
    • We will announce our Farm of the Week on our Official Fan Page every Friday.
    • Make sure you are creative! The FarmVille 2 team will be judging the pictures based off of originality, effort and presentation.

Rules:

ALL ENTRIES MUST BE POSTED IN THIS THREAD!

• Please keep your entries Rated G! We cannot publicly display graphic or inappropriate content on our Fan Page, so if you wish to be a winner, keep it clean!
    • No inappropriate content is allowed in the photos. (The forum rules still apply)
    • The photos must show your entire Farm, within reason. We do not want a zoomed in picture of one or two decorations, show us as much farm as you can!
    • The picture must be original. No going and getting an image off of the internet.
    • Your entry must be an image of your Farm. No posting images of your friends or neighbors farms.
    • If you are selected as one of our winners, you must provide us with a link to your Facebook profile. These links can be sent to Lexilicious via Forum PM. (Please do not send your profile link unless you are selected as a winner!)
    • Do NOT post your Facebook User ID on the forums. Entries that are sent to any members of the FarmVille team via PM or email will not be considered valid.
    • No spamming of the thread is allowed. This includes any content that is not relevant to the FOTW Event.
    • One entry per person,per week. Choose wisely! (This means that creating an additional forum account to post multiple entries is NOT allowed.)

Rewards:

Each weeks winner will receive:

• 100 Farm Bucks
    • Featured spot on the Official FarmVille 2 Fan Page

Happy Farming!

this is my farm

farmville.jpg
    this is my farm
    greetings from Belgium

New to the forum

me to and im a bit confused lol

Does your farm have as many ribbons as mine?

myfarm.jpg
    Last edited by supermariobr; 12-14-2012 at 04:50 PM.

How do we send a picture? I use Safari on a Mac. Have no idea how to do this. Thanks

here's my farm!!!!! Capture.jpg

I am looking for neighbors, please add me

I would like to enter the weekly contest next week, I am new to this forum so I am just making sure I can get the picture through...

farmville2.jpg

https://apps.facebook.com/farmville-...&fb_bmpos=2_69

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast