Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mistletoe Lane Ch. 6 Discussion & Guide

Default Mistletoe Lane Ch. 6 Discussion & Guide

Hey Farmers! The sixth chapter in Mistletoe Lane is now live! The witches of Haunted Hollow are back and need your help. Are you going to participate? Share your thoughts and feedback below!

MISTLETOE LANE CH. 6 GUIDE
    (7 Days, Repeatable)

Stage 1: Perfectly Pine
    Requirements:
    • Get 6 Pine Powders (post to feed or skip for 20 FC)
    • Harvest 100 Winter Grain (skip for 10 FC)
    • Make Holiday Cookies 3 Times (skip for 20 FC)

Rewards:
    • 150 XP
    • Pine Cone Cow
    • 3000 Coins

Share: Bench

Stage 2: Creative With Conifers
    Requirements:
    • Get 8 Conifer Concoctions (post to feed or skip for 20 FC)
    • Harvest 125 Wax Beans (skip for 10 FC)
    • Make Holiday Stew 3 Times (skip for 20 FC)

Rewards:
    • 200 XP
    • Lunar Conifer Tree
    • 3500 Coins

Share: Lamp Post

Stage 3: Beware of…Poinsettia?
    Requirements:
    • Get 8 Poinsettia Potions (post to feed or skip for 20 FC)
    • Harvest 150 Frost Holly (skip for 10 FC)
    • Make Mint Hot Chocolate 3 Times (skip for 20 FC)

Rewards:
    • 250 XP
    • Poinsettia Monster
    • 4000 Coins

Share: Cobblestone

Stage 4: Hiking the Holly Lands
    Requirements:
    • Get 8 Holly Hiking Staffs (post to feed or skip for 20 FC)
    • Harvest 150 Potatornaments (skip for 10 FC)
    • Make Winter Casserole 2 Times (skip for 20 FC)

Rewards:
    • 300 XP
    • Winter Forest Stream
    • 4500 Coins

Share: Bench

Stage 5: All That Glitters
    Requirements:
    • Get 9 Gold Nests (post to feed or skip for 20 FC)
    • Harvest 175 Flint Corn (skip for 10 FC)
    • Master Pine Cone Cow to 1 Star (skip for 15 FC)

Rewards:
    • 350 XP
    • Gold Peacock
    • 5000 Coins

Share: Lamp Post

Stage 6: Pixie On Holidays
    Requirements:
    • Get 10 Icy Bells (post to feed or skip for 20 FC)
    • Harvest 200 Chocomint (skip for 10 FC)
    • Make Hollowberry Pie 2 Times (skip for 20 FC)

Rewards:
    • 400 XP
    • Ice Pixie Pegasus
    • 5500 Coins

Share: Cobblestone

would love to do this but cant due to lack of space and the length of time we have to do it ... still need a minimum of 2 expansions!!!

Nope, have to pass. There is no way I can finish this one with my 127 plots so I'm not even going to bother to start it. It's too bad because I really would have liked that winter forest stream but I guess I would have no place to put it anyway. *shrug*

Where are our coin expansions? You are driving people away with not giving this to us. Once you make quests impossible and loyal players are unable to finish the quests then they have less reason to play, "Whats the point in playing if I can't win" and when they can walk away from the quests it makes it easier to stop playing any more. So by not giving us coin expansions you are pushing us away. You don't understand how this works do you? I may pay FC for Decorations but not for space never for space. I have the FC to expand but I won't spend it to expand. I have been playing from the beginning, I have seen many things come and go and by the look of things soon FarmVille will go. Caroling village has the right prizes I must say that Zynga is Scrooge but I don't see them listening to the three ghosts.

I'm not even going to start this one. Why bother when I know I'm not going to be able to finish it.

I say, let them fight each other! While we lay back, watch, have a drink, place some wagers! Eh?! ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

100% agree with the above sentiments. After looking at the requirements, why even bother to start? There is absolutely no way to finish this in the time allotted with my current plots (as maxed as possible).

Zynga, do you even listen to the community?
    "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity" - Robert Heinlein

Don't see the point.
    No trees were killed or animals harmed in the sending of this message; however a great many electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

I think most people can get maybe at best 125 plots on their farm (without paying FC for an expansion). That means at least four days for 150 frost holly (2D crop), plus 2 days for the 175 flint corn (1D crop), plus a day and a half for 200 choco mints (16H crop), plus a day for 150 potatornaments (12H crop), plus at least a day for wax beans (16H crop), assuming that the winter grain were ready to be harvested the moment the quest appeared. So by my math that's 9 days to complete a 7 day quest, without instant grow, assuming you harvest and plant the second the crop is ready! What are the quest creators smoking???
    Level 250 All farms available
    247 Level 1 Trees & 439 Level 2 Trees Mastered

Nope. Not paying for expansion, on principle. Especially since there's none that have been offered for coins yet. And not using my insta grows. I have only 85 plots since I wanted to decorate. Will only probably get to level 3 & I can live with that. Did like the pixie pegasus, tho, but this is just not worth it. Too bad — I used to like doing the latest new farm quests. This is only the 2nd one I haven't finished, the 1st being last week.

I don't know what the deal is these days — are the number of people paying farmcash to expand really exceeding the number of people pissed off?

I'll take my best shot at the forest stream, but the rest of the prizes aren't worth the trouble even if we get coin expansions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast