Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: "It appears you have a game open in another..."

Default "It appears you have a game open in another..."

********************Moderator's Note******************

Hello Farmers!

The team is aware of the game giving players the "It appears you have a game open in another window" message, and they are working to find a solution for it this soon. In the meantime, you can use check this article where you can report that your account has been affected and see any updates regarding the fix.

We greatly appreciate your patience.

********************End of Note******************

Ever since you turned the soil about 10 minutes ago, I keep getting this message

errorfv2.jpg
    "It looks like you've opened up Farmville 2 in another window!
    Please contnue to play Farmville 2 there."

Only one problem - I DID NOT

I only ever play at zynga.com. Never on Facebook. I do not use multiple browsers. I see no reason your game would think I opened it elsewhere.
    Last edited by Hyung; 05-31-2013 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Moderator's Note

Default You've Logged In Somewhere Else

I've been getting all of the sudden "Oh, it seems you've logged in at another location. Go and continue playing from there!" At first, worried that someone had gotten into my account, I went and changed all the passwords for facebook and Zynga. After returning to play again, I kept getting the same message!

Hehe, having same issues here. I posted a thread, I think, just as you were too. I hope they fix this!

Default Mine too, with a catch

Quote Originally Posted by lunaulysses View Post
    I've been getting all of the sudden "Oh, it seems you've logged in at another location. Go and continue playing from there!" At first, worried that someone had gotten into my account, I went and changed all the passwords for facebook and Zynga. After returning to play again, I kept getting the same message!
    Mine just did this too. I refreshed and when it did open my farm, all of the camera items that people had sent to me where gone!

Default It looks like you've opened up FarmVille 2 in another window! Please continue to play

This comes up - It looks like you've opened up FarmVille 2 in another window!
    Please continue to play FarmVille 2 there.

I have only 1 browser running on 1 tab only.

Seriously thinking on deleting and blocking everything by Zynga. Getting tired of the lame programming issues.

I've had this too and don't know how to solve the problem. Anyone know how to solve this

I too am getting this message, i went on about 14 hours ago and all seemed ok when i placed the new camera thing. I came back about an hour ago and after a couple of minutes playing i receive that message, i have refreshed about 4 times now and have the same thing happen each time, also the amount of gifts in my gift box seem to go down each time. I dont know what is happening but i am not at all impressed, i hope you sort this out very soon. I have had limited problems with this game compared to some but it seems it is going the same way, it will be such a shame if i have to quit this like i did Castleville and probably will Coasterville too.

Default Cannot play game due to incorrect message!! Help please...

I am continually getting this message "It looks like you've opened up FarmVille 2 in another window! Please continue to play FarmVille 2 there". This is appearing every 5 minutes so I can't play the game... I have to keep logging out of the game & back in again!! So annoying! This has been happening for a few days now but has been worse today. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? Thanks in advance...

Default The game keeps kicking me out saying I am already playing

After I've been playing for about 10 minutes or so it suddenly reloads itself and says I am playing in another window and to play there instead. But I'm not. This started two days ago. If I leave my computer and come back after a few minutes I will have to close the tab completely in order to get back into the game.

same here.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast