- Collect City Games Pins to earn prizes.
- Complete Pin Collections to earn grand prizes.
- Upgrade City Games Mascot House to unlock more Mascots and Pin Collections.
- Q: What are the prerequisites for this feature?
A: This feature is available to players level 20+
- Q: Where can I find the Mascot House?
A: This item will be placeable through the quest. You must place this item in order to start collecting CityVille Game Pins.
- Q: Can I have more than one Mascot House?
A: Unfortunately, you are unable to purchase more in the build menu.
- Q: Can I purchase the Pin Collection Rewards in the Build Menu?
A: Yes, you are unable to purchase more in the build menu.
- Q: Will the Mascots appear in my regular City or my Downtown?
- Q:Can I remove my Mascot House?
A: Yes, it will go into your inventory.
- Q: How do I receive more Mascots?
A: You can earn more mascots by upgrading your Mascot house or asking your friends for help.
- Q: Can I store my Mascot House?
- Q: How many CityVille Game Pin Collections are there?
A: There are 4 separate Pin Collections, each one with a different reward.
- Q: What is the size of the Mascot House?
A: This item has a 4x4 footprint.
- Q: How do I know how many Mascots are in my city?
A: Click on your Mascot house to see.
- Q: Is the Mascot House Upgradeable? If so do I need any materials to upgrade the Mascot House?
A: Yes, there are 4 levels and you will need buildable materials to complete each level.
- Q: When I upgrade will it change in appearance?
A: Yes each upgraded level will unlock more Mascots and give a visual change!
Step by Step Guide to Building
- Once you have reached level 20 you will receive the following quest icon. Begin this quest to be able to place this item.
- Find an area where you can place your Mascot House.
- Once you are done building you will receive the upgrade icon.
- You will need a few parts to upgrade this building. You can get these by sending requests to your friends and posting requests to your feed, as well as by purchasing them with City Cash. Note: This is also the menu you will find your current Mascot count.
- Once you have received the required parts to upgrade your Mascot House click Finish Building.
Step by Step Guide to Finding Pins
- When you have an active Mascot in your City be on the lookout. Once you find him click on him and he will tell you that there are pins in buildings near where he is standing.
- Click on the surrounding buildings in his radar to find the pin collection items.
- Once you find a pin it will be added to the specific pin collection.
Now, let's build something together!
- Clerk Casey