Gather Acts and Attendees for the CityVille Games Opening Ceremonies to earn big payouts!
- Earn the Ceremony Hall Business
- Chance to receive rewards for collecting Acts and Attendees
- Upgrade yours and get RSVPs from all guests to earn the Fiery Rose Statue
- Fun way to celebrate the CityVille Games
- Q: What are the prerequisites for this feature?
A: You have to be level 10+ to receive this feature.
- Q: What type of Building is the Ceremony Hall?
A: The Ceremony Hall is a Business.
- Q: What is the size of the Ceremony Hall?
A: This is an 6x6 building.
- Q: Can I upgrade the Ceremony Hall? If so, will it change appearance when I upgrade?
A: Yes you can upgrade this building. It will change appearance when you upgrade!
- Q: How many clicks does this take to build the Ceremony Hall?
A: This building requires 6 clicks to build.
- Q: Can I store my Ceremony Hall?
A: Yes, this item is storable in your Warehouse.
- Q: What happens when I bulldoze the Ceremony Hall?
A: If you remove this building, you will get a prompt to put it in your inventory.
- Q: Can I purchase more Ceremony Hall in the Build Menu?
A: Unfortunately you can not purchase more in the build menu. This item is only received through the associated quest.
- Q: Why can't I find my Opening Ceremonies?
A:This feature is gradually rolling out. Not everyone will receive at same time.
Part 1:Building the Ceremony Hall
- Once you have reached level 10 you will will see the following quest icon and receive the quest to build your Ceremony Hall.
- Clicking on the "Place" button will allow you to place then start building your Ceremony Hall. Note: You can locate this item in your inventory or in the quest.
NOTE The Opening Ceremony Hall does not need any crew or buildables to finish.
Part 2: Upgrading the Red Carpet Gala and Inviting Performers/Attendees
- As soon as you have finished building the Ceremony Hall you will notice the familiar upgrade arrow. Click on it to start the upgrade.
- Clicking the upgrade icon will bring up the following screen
- You will need to get RSVPs from the following guests and performers in order to complete the Upgrade! You can ask your friends for these, and they will add a random guest to your guest list. Also you can purchase the RSVPs with City Cash.
- The Build button under each type of Guest/Performer will bring up the build menu. These buildings will also drop RSVPs when you collect from them. The RSVPs Dropped from these buildings will be random.
- In order to upgrade the Ceremony Hall, you will need to collect RSVPs from ALL OF THE GUESTS on a page!
Now, let's build something together!
- Clerk Casey